Joan Laporta

i_bleed_blaugrana

Overmars just extended his contract with Ajax until 2024 though. Maybe Zorc then? Would be fine with either one of them.

I am not pretending to be up to date on this so please correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that was being delayed until these elections are concluded.

gregorrin10

I am not pretending to be up to date on this so please correct me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that was being delayed until these elections are concluded.

I saw a twitter post by the official Ajax account, announcing it, so I think it's a done deal, but I could be wrong. Maybe it's both ways, so that it's done, but with a special exit to Barca clause included, if we come for him after the elections.

Devils

Ev5sm--WYAAJMPl

Horatio

You're welcome
Apparently she is 35 and asked him for a job and he joked about her looking young.

Folk trying to make out is was something it was not and him sleazing on teenager.

He apparently said give me a call when you are 18. Which kind of seems inappropriate regardless or no? But what left me confusing is that in the video that is not at all what is heard.

FCBfan22

Freixa (Barto and Rosell's candidate) is in the bin and that's the most important thing.

Laporta smashing it.

Home of Barca Fans