Joan Laporta

D

Dutch-boy

I would like to thank Senor Laporta for all his great Work.!

Mucho's Gracias.

Con vaya Dios

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Laporta: "I wanted Xavier Sala i Martin as my successor but he didn't accept to be a candidate."

Laporta: "We were right to sign Villa before the worldcup. Now he would at least cost 20 millions more than we paid."

Laporta: "The most important decision regarding the team was building the team around the homegrown players."

Laporta: "Guardiola is the closest to perfection I've met in the world of sports. He could be an excellent president one day."

Laporta: "Appointing Txiki Begiristain as sports director has been the best decision I've made as president."

Laporta: "Frank Rijkaard started this model. Although he expected it, telling him he wouldn't continue was very hard to do."

Laporta: "Samuel Eto'o has been the most professional player I've ever seen."

Laporta: "Ronaldinho was the smile of Barça. He was crucial in our growth."

Laporta: "Zlatan reminds me a lot of Koeman. After a first difficult year, adapting, he ended up being decisive."

Laporta: "Together with Cruyff and Maradona, Messi is among the best ever."

Laporta: "These are moments of nostalgia. I'll especially miss the routine."

Laporta: "I leave with the feeling that we have done a great job for FC Barcelona."

Laporta: "I hope this Barça wil be remembered as the most Catalan, the most solidary, the most global and the best ever."

Laporta: "I haven't been able to organize my succession in a good way because I was busy governing the club."

Laporta: "I would do it all over again, step by step. We've brought Barça back to the top and won every trophy we could win."

Laporta: "The success of Rosell will depend on the model he implements. The sports model is working so it shouldn't be touched."

Laporta: "I sincerely wish Sandro Rosell all the best, both at a personal and a club level."

Laporta: "I never stopped being moved during those seven years. With each trophy... And the 2-6 was also something very special."

Laporta: "All what has happened didn't happen just like that but was the result of hard work, taking up responsibility..."

Laporta: "It has been an honour and a pleasure."

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Laporta: "Ronaldinho was the smile of Barça. He was crucial in our growth."

Can't be more true! And now it's Messi!!

Remember Guardiola saying all he wants is Messi to be smiling!? He says if Messi smiles then he hasn't got any fear at all!!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Now that Sandro is president I'd like to thank and congratulate Laporta on what was obviously a very smooth and amicable transfer of power. There has been no mud slinging in the media and instead Laporta has shown a respectful acceptance of the will of the socis which is to his credit and a fitting way to leave the club he's served with such dedication over the last 7 years

Barcafan 2304

Now that Sandro is president I'd like to thank and congratulate Laporta on what was obviously a very smooth and amicable transfer of power. There has been no mud slinging in the media and instead Laporta has shown a respectful acceptance of the will of the socis which is to his credit and a fitting way to leave the club he's served with such dedication over the last 7 years

Very well put mate, couldnt agree more.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Moltes gracies Joan per a tot el feina que has fet! Despite of few shady shenanigans, sporting wise Laporta has been more than great with more than 60 titles won by all of our teams, not only the football team. When taking into account the state the club was in when Laporta became "Presi" and the state it is now, I believe that he has done a remarkable job and solidified the foundations of the club even further.

spursandbarca

and now it is time for a dofferent type of president. one that stays out of the limelight, one that is dignified, one that listens to and trusts his board, one that doesnt embarass the club and builds trust with other clubs.

Home of Barca Fans