Joan Laporta

messi2140

6racies Xavi
They both didn't want Laporta to win in any of previous election, and only succeeded once.
They haven't been hating Laporta that much lately, I doubt they will go witch hunting for the board.
Amigos seems like the easy target for the media

Wouldn't mind this.

El Flaco

Do you think Messi leaving Barca is the defining moment for Laporta's entire Barca legacy?

He'll be forever remembered as the guy who allowed Messi to walk away from us for nothing.

JamDav1982

Do you think Messi leaving Barca is the defining moment for Laporta's entire Barca legacy?

He'll be forever remembered as the guy who allowed Messi to walk away from us for nothing.

No he wont. It will be Tebas who will get blame and Barto but during Laporta reign it will be Tebas.

FinBarcelonafan

Bartos fault. He was leaving one year ago, now he had an agreement in place with Laporta and the club.. Not up to Laporta.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Haaland and de Ligt in 2022 or death

I think it all comes down to how our revenue will be for this (21/22) season. If we see a significant rebound we will have a salary cap big enough to perhaps accommodate one of them, if not both. If not, then we will have problems registering existing players, let alone adding more people to the wage bill.

Messi983

Bartos fault. He was leaving one year ago, now he had an agreement in place with Laporta and the club.. Not up to Laporta.

Well, Bartomeu kept him here (against his will) last year so Laporta will eventually be the one who has lost him (If he won't stay in the end which I still think is a possibility).

In other words Bartomeu-Messi relationship has absolutely nothing to do with Messi leaving now.

klc123

Well, Bartomeu kept him here (against his will) last year so Laporta will eventually be the one who has lost him (If he won't stay in the end which I still think is a possibility).

In other words Bartomeu-Messi relationship has absolutely nothing to do with Messi leaving now.

Barto also set up the financial problems which have slowly destroyed the club over the last 10 years. Or are we forgetting how him and rosell also forced out our most successful manager of all time?

Messigician

#Barca doesn't want to sign off on #LaLiga's CVC deal, which would destroy the club's Super League ambitions. LaLiga wants to bury the Super League once and for all and won't register Messi until Barcelona sign off on the deal. That's how the club lost the world's best player.

If this is true lol

Home of Barca Fans