Joan Laporta

delancey

Well those individuals stole from an exchange. It would be no different to rejecting a deal from Citi because of bank robber.
I should clarify. There is considerably more uncertainty, perceived risk and caution surrounding the crypto market as a whole. Bad news in the industry affects how the industry is perceived regardless of who is involved. Crypto is also widely used in criminal circles! Beyond that, no one really knows when the bubble will burst, so to speak. I am just saying that I think this all played a role in rejecting larger offers from elsewhere (as rumored). Besides, Spotify is a damn cool shirt sponsor. Way cooler than some vegan crap (no offense) on the shirt. 😁

Last edited:

terryzinc

Man City and Pep PLAYED US Eric Garcia and Fernan Torres are THE WORST TRASH PLAYERS... what a mistake assuming being Spanish with Pep in Man City means being good.
Did Arujo sign the long term deal? If he did then he won't be back to his old form ever due to a serious injury - see Fati and the big deal he signed.

As bad as Barto and Valverde were we win La Liga year after year beating every team in the league. And we went deep into CL. Now we can't win La Liga and we're in the EL.

Laporta and Xavi are FRAUDS.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Have to admire the don for not resigning messi. I imagine no other president would have the balls to do such a move. They must be huge.

frog-fcb

Could have signed CVC and do it tbf

He could but obviously felt it wasn't right to tie the club down to 30 or 40 years of repaying a lot more than we gained from the deal. Also if he did at most we would probably only got 2 or 3 seasons max from leo whose main goal is seemingly to win the cl again and that's something we can't offer him at the minute with the kids/rebuild

terryzinc

LaPorta got rid of Planes who brought Ronald Araujo, Pedri and Abde to Bar?a and bet on Ilaix, Gavi and Nico in the first team. Laporta is clueless. This club is doomed. Look at Feran the Failure.

Gari

Firsthand.Statements by Javier Tebas on ABC: "He has had to save a wage bill of 160 million players. It is true that he has spent 55, but you do not compute the 55, you do not pay them all at once, you are going to pay it over five or six years and now he has paid ten. He has complied with the rules"

iniestaGOAT

Firsthand.Statements by Javier Tebas on ABC: "He has had to save a wage bill of 160 million players. It is true that he has spent 55, but you do not compute the 55, you do not pay them all at once, you are going to pay it over five or six years and now he has paid ten. He has complied with the rules"

Yes it's another laporta masterclass. We basically got ferran Torres for 20m.

Home of Barca Fans