Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

He really does not look healthy at all.

That is dangerous weight to be carrying around at that age and his face has unhealthy look to it as well these days.

Heart attack waiting to happen.

Porque

There's a restaurant in Barcelona that the club execs are billing lunches to almost daily. Seems Laporta is also sneaking in the e at nights for a post work binge of their Crema Catalana.

Barcilliant

I'm surprised noone is in his ear. When he joined as president again he was overweight. Now he's looking on the path to obesity. The stress is a major factor but he really needs to look after his health.

Gari

Joan Laporta a few months ago: "I like Pep and Txiki, but those bastards sold us Ferran Torres, when he can't score goals."Joan Laporta said this statement at a dinner after a tribute to Johan Cruyff. Many of the guests were recording with their cellphones, but the club asked them to delete the videos.
I think fiction. But such thoughts visit him.

soul24rage

Joan Laporta a few months ago: "I like Pep and Txiki, but those bastards sold us Ferran Torres, when he can't score goals."Joan Laporta said this statement at a dinner after a tribute to Johan Cruyff. Many of the guests were recording with their cellphones, but the club asked them to delete the videos.
I think fiction. But such thoughts visit him.

Sounds like a Gician news to me

Home of Barca Fans