Joan Laporta

terryzinc

well Valverde knew the value of Messi and Suarez and so did Barto unfortunately neither Laporta nor Xavi seem to know the value of Messi or which players are Good and which players are NOT Good... with the way we have been the last few years I would take winning la ligas and semis of the CL every every time!

Birdy

2m
Bar?a will lose out on more than €20 million on budgeted income if they don't reach the Champions League knockout stage. Not even winning the Europa League would cover that up. [md] #fcblive

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Btw surprised no one posted yesterday news regarding what he did. In a speech he singled out Frenkie and Pique as the ones having taken a paycut and thus helping out Barca. A lot of players were not happy about Laporte doing this. Especially not with upcoming CL game.

Because he didn't say that Horatio. I'm not sure which fake account you got hoodwinked by.

DonAK

Goes by DonAK.

9d4e2c5872efa1f1b32fbdd5020a4fbd.jpg

My attorneys will be contacting you.

DonAK

I misquoted Laporte. You are right on the matter. Article I read contained a lot of conjecture which after doing some browsing mostly seems bs.

Tbh if you didn't mention Pique I would let it slide but now when everyone are slandering Geri you cannot do that and give him free brownie points.

Horatio

You're welcome
Tbh if you didn't mention Pique I would let it slide but now when everyone are slandering Geri you cannot do that and give him free brownie points.

I hate Pique more than average here. But was going by article which I thought knew what it was talking about. Usually the site that posted it is very reliable.

Barcilliant

He needs to wake up and realise his beloved style of football is outdated and shopworn.
His initial instincts were correct. He wanted Xavi to manage the B team and thought he was too green. Than he gave in and brought Xavi in.
He should have brought in an interim coach and signed someone in the summer
Now he will back Xavi no matter what.

malvolio

is there any top team that got eliminated from the CL group stages 2 years in a row?

laporta is setting new standards at this club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Any president whose last name is not Laporta will not fare that differently with the current situation we have at hand, I suspect. Again, end of a cycle, unprecedented financial crisis. All clubs go up and down. Messi is not the answer.

My problem with Laporta has always been that he is acting like a feudal lord with a lot of power in his hands, he seems to only want yesmen and women and has driven good business professionals away. He hasn't really saved much money and he is terrible at making money.

Home of Barca Fans