Joan Laporta

Birdy

flick's a bum. got lucky with that bayern run and then ran to get a cozy NT manager position like a retiree.

but i see many in here rate him. don't know why.

LMAOL at such ignorance
People still taking posters who post such ridiculous shit seriously?

serghei

Arteta doesn't go anywhere from Arsenal, his team is catching form after 2 years. Alonso is a wild bet.

Tuchel is probably the only manager available that would elevate us for 2 years, after which he will inevitably stir shit up and leave. But the players would get better with him.

I'd get in contact with him for the summer in case Xavi collapses. Other than that, not much to choose from.

Last edited:

Birdy

Yeah, like who?

Ten Haag or Pochetino were the best for us, and both available last summer

But Laporta fucked up with hiring an inexperienced and in the learning process Xavi, just because he couldn't control his ego with Koeman

malvolio

Arteta doesn't go anywhere from Arsenal, his team is catching form after 2 years. Alonso is a wild bet.

Tuchel is probably the only manager available that would elevate us for 2 years, after which he will inevitably stir shit up and leave. But the players would get better with him.

I'd get in contact with him for the summer in case Xavi collapses. Other than that, not much to choose from.

tuchel i didn't mention because of his persona. and he would go for his favorite 3 at the back system. which would mean he has to build our squad in a certain way an also plays kind of shit football. 2 years to build his squad and then to fuck off? nah

serghei

Tuchel or Conte would be the biggest names that I can see us improving with.

Pep is ideal but doesn't want. Klopp is not feasible, from here you start to lose the certain success factor.

Home of Barca Fans