Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

Why does Lamine get compared to Vini and Raph doesnt?

Should Raph not have done more at that level by mid twenties than a 16 year old who cant have?

Backwards argument with strawman arguments against Lamal that dont get applied to Raphinha.

serghei

You're forming an incomplete parallel. Yamal hasn't played enough games for you to make a 'big performances argument' yet.
No an assist against Inter doesn't mean he's better.

That's why I said so far. It can change, so I'm not rulling out that Lamal is gonna shine in the future. You just need to wait until you make flamboyant statements like that.

JamDav1982

That's why I said so far. It can change, so I'm not rulling out that Lamal is gonna shine in the future. You just need to wait until you make flamboyant statements like that.

Lamal has shone this season for club and country.

Raphinha was shite v Getafe then got sent off in brain dead way.

Thats this seasons comparisons

Lets see if you are right and Raphinha is vastly superior currently and will be this season.

JamDav1982

Small sample size I assume is what Serghie meant.

But that argument works both ways... how can you claim Raphinha is vastly superior to Lamal when not seen enough of him to form an opinion?

jamrock

Talent wise yamal is obviously better than raphinha.

But you don't win anything with a 16 year old starting the majority of the games, for now raphinha is better and the correct option to start games.

Idk what kind of form raphinha is suppose to show when he's been out with a red card, the gefate game he was very good and he's been excellent for Brazil.

JamDav1982

Plenty of factors can influence his performances other than his talent and ability.

Indeed but no one is claiming he is going to be the best player in world etc currently.

The current argument is alot more basic.. who is better player for Barca now.. Lamine or Raphinha.

For me Lamine is a lot more talented and the better player even now.

For you Raphinha is vastly superior.

serghei

Small sample size I assume is what Serghie meant.

But that argument works both ways... how can you claim Raphinha is vastly superior to Lamal when not seen enough of him to form an opinion?

That's true, and this is my own fault. Normally I should have said it's silly to even compare until Lamal plays more. It's a more fitting and fairer position.

JamDav1982

Raphinha was shite in Getafe game.

Didnt create a chance and could hardly make a pass..

Lamal was better in that game when on.

I like Raph as said and he should be better a year on. If he is playing better than Lamal then will say so not find endless reasons why Lamal is still better.

Opinions are like arse holes. We all have one and some fucking stink more than others.

Home of Barca Fans