Joan Laporta

JamDav1982

What makes Lamal superior to Raphinha? Other than your gut feeling he is?

I have never claimed he is 'vastly superior' to Raphinha. Try again.

For me Lamine has more to his game and can go inside and out and more of a threat isolated on the dribble even now.

So what makes Raphinha 'vastly superior'?

Why not compare mod twenties Raphinhan to what he has done in CL?

JamDav1982

What performances. Raphinha has goal vs United, assist vs Inter in CL for example.

Lamal has... what?

That is not the debate the debate is who folk think is currently better player based on what think they can bring.

You can use Raphinha v United/Inter if like. Others have seen that and can still think Lamine currently brings more.

Is Raphinha a 'top player'?

Raphinha in his one game was shite then got sent off. Lamine has been very good.

On this season so far its Lamine.

mc_lovin

What performances. Raphinha has goal vs United, assist vs Inter in CL for example.

Lamal has... what?
We have seen both of them in the same conditions and Lamine's been fairly superior. I don't need past goals in the CL to see who's better right now.

JamDav1982

Currently the better player is the one that proved it more so far. That is not Lamal.

In your opinion.

Others can disagree who has shown they are currently the better player.

Is Raphinha a 'top player'?

The debate is on what is best for the team this season. Lets see how pans out.

Porque

Arrived as the best RW in team on current form at 16.

If that changes and Raphinha is better than him he will show it.

He has this season to prove he has the consistency. Potential wise is obviously through the roof and more potential than Raphinha or Ferran ofc.

If he continues like this then we won't need to worry about a long term option and can choose to sell Raphi or Ferran to raise cap space.

No need for three players who best position is RW.

Same as last season when Demballs was here and I wanted Ferran sold.

Atleast now Ferran has shown some form and a bit of bite (...). Healthy comp.

serghei

We have seen both of them in the same conditions and Lamine's been fairly superior. I don't need past goals in the CL to see who's better right now.

The margin is ultra small. So... for me it doesn't count much. I don't judge based on 4-5 matches.

JamDav1982

Doesnt help Raphinah
He has this season to prove he has the consistency.

If he continues like this then we won't need to worry about a long term option and can choose to sell Raphi or Ferran to raise cap space.

No need for three players who best position is RW.

Same as last season. Atleast now Ferran has shown some form and a bit of bite (...).

Exactly but it is not ridiculous to think Lamal has shown more than Raphina does currently either.

Nor that Raphinha looks vastly superior either.

Raphinha will raise more cap space than Ferran most likely and one of reasons could go. While he is limited to one position really.

Home of Barca Fans