Joan Laporta

Birdy

@FCBRonit

From the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys, Montjuïc, it’s been said that only a particular part of the spectators were chanting agains Joan Laporta with “Barça SI, Laporta NO”. This is the part that is believed to be supporting the motion against Laporta’s presidency and it does not cause any surprise.

Raketa10

If he fires Xavi after he begged him to stay few weeks ago than he is a complete idiot and he should resign. A clown club with clown president.

Birdy

@BarcaTimes
·
34m

| BREAKING: Laporta has left the meeting between him and Xavi. He doesn’t feel well and it’s been postponed for tomorrow.

Fatporta did not take his cholesterol and blood pressure pills,
and now experienced coronary disease symptoms while Xavi was angering him up :lol:

Messi983

David Bernabeu's opinion

"The fact that Xavi has not yet been able to find his president to clarify something that happened on Wednesday and after it was leaked that he will be dismissed, seems to me an embarrassment. The coach doesn't deserve it."

"Today's brief talk doesn't look very promising for the coach's continuity"

"There have been chants of 'Xavi yes, Laporta no' without whistles. People aren't liking the forms, like with Koeman."

Birdy

David Bernabeu's opinion

"The fact that Xavi has not yet been able to find his president to clarify something that happened on Wednesday and after it was leaked that he will be dismissed, seems to me an embarrassment. The coach doesn't deserve it."

"Today's brief talk doesn't look very promising for the coach's continuity"

"There have been chants of 'Xavi yes, Laporta no' without whistles. People aren't liking the forms, like with Koeman."

'liking the forms'??

Raketa10

This guy already acted like a complete moron in the case of Leo Messi. People tend to forget that he lied many times already. Additionally, with Koeman he also acted like a jackass. We can all agree that Koeman was horrible. However, there is always a way to fire a manager without looking like a complete idiot. I am not a big fan of Xavi but this is bellow any possible level right now. If Xavi gets fired just because he told the truth than Laporta should resign immediately. If Laporta and his horrible entourage within the club wanted to fire Xavi they could have done it a month ago without disrespecting him.

Birdy

I would actually like Motta, think he's a more exciting appointment over likes of Tuchel, Flick and de Zerbi who has fallen off it seems.

Motta is definitely an exciting prospect, as is De Zerbi
I think we are too late for Motta, he is signing with Juventus in the next days. Time is ticking.
Our moronic president let 4 months since January pass hoping to convince the great master Xavi Hernandez to stay

Messigician

Really baffles me how Motta hasn’t been linked to us when he is overachieving in the serie a while being a former Barca player.

We should be all over him considering our obsession with former players and Barca DNA.
I’ll explain this one

Motta and Laporta had a huge falling out

Home of Barca Fans