Joan Laporta

Windhook

De Zerbi's contract until 2026 was mutually terminated, meaning there's a big offer on the horizon. Moving to Liverpool would be sort of betrayal to Brighton fans, leaving Barca or Bayern as available options.

Messi983

Liverpool has already confirmed Arne Slot, Bayern has been ruled out for RDZ and he won't come here.

Could see him going to Milan.

Birdy

Yes, rumours are RDZ himself was offered to Milan, he is a childhood fan and product of their academy.
Having all of Inzaghi, Motta, RDZ fighting for the Serie A title next season with Inter, Juve, Milan would be amazing to witness...

Birdy

BREAKING: ELECTION POLL
https://twitter.com/infosfcb
@infosfcb

In case there were elections today: Of 197 members who have been asked, the votes would be:
Laporta 29.1%
Font 22.2%
Piqué 17.0%
Ciria 15.8%
Others 15.9%

Good news is that Fatporta's percentage is falling drastically. In a few more months he will be 2nd, and by 2026 maybe not even 3rd

Bad news is that there is still gullible socios who see the most cancerous twat in the history of the club as capable of becoming the president FFS :mad:

Font has this. He is firmly 2nd now, and will be 1st when elections take place

Messigician

BREAKING: ELECTION POLL
https://twitter.com/infosfcb
@infosfcb

In case there were elections today: Of 197 members who have been asked, the votes would be:
Laporta 29.1%
Font 22.2%
Piqué 17.0%
Ciria 15.8%
Others 15.9%

Good news is that Fatporta's percentage is falling drastically. In a few more months he will be 2nd, and by 2026 maybe not even 3rd

Bad news is that there is still gullible socios who see the most cancerous twat in the history of the club as capable of becoming the president FFS :mad:

Font has this. He is firmly 2nd now, and will be 1st when elections take place
Pique getting dangerously popular

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Good to see Pique up there. The man is insanely succesfull at whatever he puts his mind to. From his tennis venture, to the Kings League, to the way he dealt with the toxicity from Shak.

When focused as a player he was amongst the best in the world. In the early years, Puyol was there to keep him on his toes. In the middle years he was impeccable in most Classicos, which is the game he motivated himself the most for. In the latter years his body let him down and he couldn't be world class even when he mentally wanted to be.

I actually think Pique would be a successful president in the earlier years. The worry with him would be how complacent he got after he became successful, as that's always been the problem with him.

Birdy

Good to see Pique up there. The man is insanely succesfull at whatever he puts his mind to. From his tennis venture, to the Kings League, to the way he dealt with the toxicity from Shak.

When focused as a player he was amongst the best in the world. In the early years, Puyol was there to keep him on his toes. In the middle years he was impeccable in most Classicos, which is the game he motivated himself the most for. In the latter years his body let him down and he couldn't be world class even when he mentally wanted to be.

I actually think Pique would be a successful president in the earlier years. The worry with him would be how complacent he got after he became successful, as that's always been the problem with him.

LOL
Go read my post in the Bundesliga thread about Bayern
Pique has stated that his model is the Bayern model, where ex-players and club legends take the key positions. A model that has failed big time even in a one-team league like Bundesliga
Let alone that this guy would be the most corrupted president ever, much more than Rossel or Barto, given his track record so far

No wonder why this club has taken such a bad trajectory when the fans think like that

Birdy

Why the fuck do you think the Bayern model failed??? How many teams were better than them (apart from Real obviously) :lol:

I assume you know that winning the league until very recently should not be considered a success for Bayern, because they had no competition, just like PSG in France.
Skinning all other clubs of their best talents so as to make sure no one comes close to them

And yet, they failed in Europe. Having two or three generational teams, starting from Huynkess to Pep to Flick and to Tuchel.
They could have won at least 3-4 more CLs, but the incompetence of the top decision makers in Hoeness and Rummenige prevented that.
They were only good in financially bullying the rest in Germany so that no one will threaten them

mc_lovin

That's an impossible standard to apply :lol:

I would take you halfway seriously if you applied it to the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool as well :lol:

Birdy

That's an impossible standard to apply :lol:

I would take you halfway seriously if you applied it to the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool as well :lol:

arsenal and liverpool compete in the best league in the world where 5 or 6 teams go for the league
not one

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bayern have almost always still been very competitive in Europe. Their model is pretty good I'd say.

Their board is just very conservative when it comes to committing money to sign players. If they let up a little and didn't have Uli Hoeness involving his dumbass in every decision they probably win another CL or two.

Home of Barca Fans