Joan Laporta

Loki

Nothing racist, xenophobic or islamophobic in those retweets either.
How dare you public the murder and rape statistics of refugees. That's racist, xenophobic and islamophobic. Be a good citizen and allow them to behave a they please!

soul24rage

Pedri is out for around 6 weeks. With Gavi and FDJ out, and Fermin going to the Olympics, our midfield at the start of the season is basically Gundogan, Christensen and maybe Casado.

Laporta, please buy a DM asap

Loki

Joan Laporta: “As of Today, FC Barcelona can financially face the signing of Nico Williams! I like him a lot.”
Joan Laporta: "We will soon return to normal Fair Play."
If FC Barcelona are able to achieve the financial muscle in the coming weeks, they will go ALL OUT to sign Nico Williams. He is the most liked winger at the club.
@tjuanmarti

I believe it when I see it. Too often Laporta promised some deals which didn't go through in the end.

Porque

Barça owes Mirotic more than 20 million euros in salary (he had two seasons left) and Higgins 3.4 million euros . In the case of the American, it is a figure that is manageable in the short term and the agreement will avoid going to court. In the case of Mirotic, the most complex, a way has been found to pay that money without having to mortgage the present of the section or end up in court. The formula found is none other than paying in installments, in four or five, which would allow Mirotic to collect a large part of what is owed to him and Barcelona to face those payments in a more comfortable way. According to AS, the figure of the final agreement will be slightly below 20 million.

---

We could yesterday when Laporta said that, but we cant now after agreeing to pay these two :lol:

khaled_a_d

Ah, i see. Thought for a moment there were other money laundering deals under the hood i never even heard off.

Mirotic was a player in the NBA, a solid one too. ex-Madrid player.
In 2019 he was free agent and Barca signed him in unprecedented contract in European basketball. And while he was great, we ultimately failed to win a European title. He was the biggest non football contract, probably was getting paid more than the rest of basketball team.

Home of Barca Fans