Joan Laporta

companyofcules

G. traslated from Culemania I
have no time to check if it makes sense.

The president of the club will announce that last season ended with global losses of 91 million due to Barça Vision, but 12 mil profit.

Nike
Joan Laporta will receive more than 100 million euros annually . In addition, in the form of a signing bonus , the club will receive another large sum of money(100 say some people).
Firstly, this amount will allow the release of some 18 million euros . This money was allocated to last season's accounts. Nike's current contract includes a series of bonuses and penalties in the event of winning or losing certain titles . There were discrepancies between Nike and Barça on this aspect

Deco was barely able to move in the market due to the club's financial situation, which was not at 1-1 . The culprit? Barça Studios . The failure to meet deadlines by some members is a problem that Barça is still facing today. Joan Laporta is still waiting for 60 million euros that were carried over to this month of September . La Liga expected this income in June - the date planned by Barça -. Therefore, despite creating enough room to maneuver in the market, Barça could not register players because this amount was blocked.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Everyone has their critics but there are zero doubts that the man loves the club. I may not agree with him 100% of the time but I am certain he is driven to propel the club forward

That more than anything, in the spirit of the banner he raised near the BernaLeo that recaptured glory Post-Messi was inevitable with him

The team is beginning to gel into something special led by spectacular homegrown talents that includes a legend in his infancy. That La Masia is absolutely on fire 🔥 That Camp Nou is starting to take form and the aura is building

1:1, som-hi!

Home of Barca Fans