Joan Laporta

TheMessiShow

I found that he was very professional in this interview. He showed respect for Real Madrid.

The most important thing I got from this is the confidence he has in the team and that there is no panic.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
despite the antilaporta from some of the ultras i must say he has earned much respect this year! pticeless seeing him celebrate the titles jumping and what not

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He's a good President for people who aren't members and don't go to games regularly. For the regulars, especially the basketball fans, he's got a lot to answer for in terms of suspicious activities regarding ticket distribution, treatment of the socis and disregard for the fans.

beef-supreme

And I think most of you are overlooking the Bunyodkor issue, and the way that Laporta embarrassed us by making the club reek of hypocrisy....

I really respect what he has done for the club, and the way that he has dragged us out of crap. Obviously he didn't do it alone, but what can be said about him is that he is a president glittering with success. However, he has by no means been a balanced human and while he has done great, he has also done some of the shameful worst.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
And I think most of you are overlooking the Bunyodkor issue, and the way that Laporta embarrassed us by making the club reek of hypocrisy....

I really respect what he has done for the club, and the way that he has dragged us out of crap. Obviously he didn't do it alone, but what can be said about him is that he is a president glittering with success. However, he has by no means been a balanced human and while he has done great, he has also done some of the shameful worst.
that's always going to happen. there will always be some mistakes.

the good outwaighs the bad, so for me: you go laporta!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

sorry, what was wrong with bunyodkor?

did you READ the article in question? where the journo simply assumes that bunyodkor has government links "because many say so"? it's shitty journalism. as far as I can see, bunyodkor are like chelsea and city, which while not being that romantic, is far from what they've been accused of being.

Home of Barca Fans