João Cancelo

xXKonan

Well he did say in that same interview he also wants to come back to Barcelona one day.

Interesting despite MD posting that article that he wanted to leave this window (Cancelo) I haven't seen any major Valencia press talk about it and with the window closing soon it looks like he won't leave until the summer.

:robert: plan is safe it seems. :p

Alik

Every time I see that "barca dna" thing I cringe.

"Barça DNA" is the set of skills and qualities that are looked for in for Barça players. There's actually a section in the Barça museum where there is a breakdown of what these skills are exactly.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
"Barça DNA" is the set of skills and qualities that are looked for in for Barça players. There's actually a section in the Barça museum where there is a breakdown of what these skills are exactly.

so what? It is still cringeworthy.

Neymessi

Statements like yours are cringeworthy.
Barca are where they are now thanx to cultivating that "dna".

Indeed.

Some people do take barca dna to a new level of extremism but barca dna does exist and rightly so.

Even most players talk about how tough it is to play for barca having to adapt over here and that shows playing at barca is indeed different and requires a type of specific skill set.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't think DNA should be the right term, as there are very very few players that are naturally a perfect fit for us... The thing is that we have forgotten that DNA comes from La Masia not from Valencia...

Messi983

It won't be a good news if we'll again go for Bellerin.

I'd love to have Kimmich but there is no way Bayern is selling him.

F

FlaFCB

Doubt Arsenal will sell. Giving up on Cancelo will make them look elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans