João Cancelo

Messi983

At this point wouldn't go crazy about keeping either of Joao's but if I'd have to choose one it would be Felix.

Besides being younger he just looks more consistent and more "at home" in this team than Cancelo who had some bright moments but didn't fully convince me yet. At least not enough to pay 50m or whatever City will want for him.

Also, as @te amo barca mentioned I don't think we can really play longterm with two offensive FBs. There is a reason why Xavi initially wanted someone like Foyth to keep balance of the team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Pretty sure he still dreams of being a full-time attacker. Only that can explain the frequency of his dribbling hero run decisions

Sailor Mars

He can be electric going forward. I'll take him with all his flaws considering what Barca had to put up with at the RB position for the past 7 years.

JamDav1982

I wouldnt sign him at this point.

Araujo RB as majority of top teams have rapid wide left players... see how Pep has adapted his defence due to that and full backs have to be 1v1 defenders and not attacking threats so much.

Araujo RB and one of the CBs stepping into midfield when teams sit to allow extra man forward.

Defenders have to be able to defend 1v1 at full back and all have ability in air for set pieced .....and ball players at CB to build up properly.

Christensen/Inigo is best Barca pair in build up have seen for years.

As much as like Felix wouldnt sign him either for LW... maybe for second striker/AM in middle but not as a wide player who comes central. Would rather more isolated threats with pace than that at LW and have Balde sitting more often to defend with pace more than the width on ball.

If going full Pep copy then Felix at AM is about closest Barca have to the AM creative/goal scorer role that KDB plays there off the striker... need pace and movement up top for that also.

JamDav1982

Probably but that doesnt mean have to sign him either.

To spend money on a FB that is up and down and wont play vs the better wide players is a lot and him being 30 also.

Would rather go Araujo RB and have defence as on Saturday for majority of games and spend that money elsewhere.

Like that defence on Saturday and having the pacey full backs who can defend 1v1 and two CBs very comfortble on ball.

As things stand dont think club should sign him but could change.

Horatio

You're welcome
I thought he played way more balanced in the clasico. Was happy to see that. Not take on every player that’s in front of him.

Home of Barca Fans