João Félix

khaled_a_d

He is a tier 2 journalist and this is basically a non news, it was known from last summer that Xavi wasn't pushing from Felix and the Correas guy just connected the dots.
Felix decision will most likely come down to new coach + Atletico.
We don't have the money and A.Madrid are desperate to get rid of him, the question is always how desperate they are.

I don't like Felix even before he joined us (was a fan when he was at Benfica though) but as a low cost player he was a good deal for us and could continue to be so if we can get him for something around 10-20M, he is a bad deal for anything more.

It will be interesting dance between the two clubs in summer, but my guess is that he will join another club

CatalinR10

GFgTbosW8AEXqAl

???????????

vuji_31

I thought he would be better than what he has shown up to today.

Really bad output it terms of goals and assists.

Gundogan already scored 5 and assisted 10 goals playing as CM.

This guy scored 7 and assisted 4 goals.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I thought he would be better than what he has shown up to today.

Really bad output it terms of goals and assists.

Gundogan already scored 5 and assisted 10 goals playing as CM.

This guy scored 7 and assisted 4 goals.

Yeah but he scored some very important goals, for example the 1-0 against Atletico and in cl he has 4 scorer points in 5 matches...

Loki

His rare appearances could also be a tactic to lower his price in the end of season. If he can't save the season anyways and barca wants to buy him, then it would make sense. Atletico will be in the same position barca was with Griezmann. Either sell him for a low amount or sit on a player with high salary that won't play for you anymore.
If Felix says Barca or nada, then Laporta gets him for half the price, same as Atletico did with Griezmann. You always see each other twice in life.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Looking forward to another summer of not signing a quick, natural LW that can dribble for the 7th consecutive year and getting stuck with this guy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to another summer of not signing a quick, natural LW that can dribble for the 7th consecutive year and getting stuck with this guy.

What kinda worked for us in attacking formation is to have Balde providing that danger on the left. Granted, kid regressed this season but point is you in don't need both attacking lb and left winger.

Andresito

Staff member
@Andresito Are there updates to his injury?? cant find anything, we need him back asap
João Félix will probably miss the first game against Napoli. It's thought that he won't be quite ready by then. @ferrancorreas
Neither João Félix nor Ferran Torres will be recovered for the Champions League first leg against Napoli. @fansjavimiguel

Would think he's back after Napoli for Getafe game.

Home of Barca Fans