João Félix

MTL_Barca

That's not only about fans though. These players actually get transferred for huge sums by professionals. Too many clubs have too much money these days and everybody is fighting for the biggest talents.

No surprise they get hyped like that if half a season of senior level football can already be enough to bring prices up to even 100+ mil.

Last edited:

Lapi

If a young player was good, you would have seen it with your eyes or you would have read about it in papers.

Yes. And there were NO statistics at all to fabricate lifeless numerical tables, instead of looking at players and games...

BBZ8800

Yes. And there were NO statistics at all to fabricate lifeless numerical tables, instead of looking at players and games...

OR, MessiCam, if you are biased like you towards technical players or like me towards more physical players, then it is wiser to use BOTH the eye test and stats to lower a chance of a mistake because of a subjective bias.

Lapi

OR, MessiCam, if you are biased like you towards technical players or like me towards more physical players, then it is wiser to use BOTH the eye test and stats to lower a chance of a mistake because of a subjective bias.

I have already told you I'm NOT that other fellow.
But you seem to follow your imagination only - as it is with some other topics.

Adversus

That's not only about fans though. These players actually get transferred for huge sums by professionals. Too many clubs have too much money these days and everybody is fighting for the biggest talents.

No surprise they get hyped like that if half a season of senior level football can already be enough to bring prices up to even 100+ mil.

It's because if they don't sign them when they are still young then they won't get the chance. Everton (my team) are interested in him but it already looks to be too late for us now Utd and City are sniffing around.

Personally I think we would be the better choice for him. We have a Portuguese manager, can guarantee him to start and are looking to play a formation that would be perfect for him and with Richarlison and Bernard on the wings beside him we would be a real force. Hopefully Gomes will come and convince him he should too.

If he goes to City he would be competing with Aguero and Jesus. I'm not sure he would start ahead of either.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I don't think he'll leave this summer. Too big of a risk if you look at how much Benfica are demanding.

Compare him to Renato Sanches who was better for both Benfica and the national team when he left.

Andrew M

Wouldn't Atletico need guarantees that Griezmann's clause was going to be paid before committing to the Felix deal?

abbbs97

Wouldn't Atletico need guarantees that Griezmann's clause was going to be paid before committing to the Felix deal?

I think Atletico know that we're going to pay Griezmann's clause and will probably announce the deal in July around the same time as we will do for Griez.

Andrew M

I think Atletico know that we're going to pay Griezmann's clause and will probably announce the deal in July around the same time as we will do for Griez.

It looks like La Liga clubs might even spend more the Premier League clubs this summer.

MTL_Barca

Well i think they already know Griezmann will leave and there is no way back, they wouldn't have posted that video otherwise.

Also they already sold Hernandez for 80M and Rodrigo might leave for City/Bayern as well with his 70M clause.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Lol can't wait till he flops harder than lemar there. Over rated.
Hope they keep griezman and keep playing their shiity turgid football that gets them fuck all.

Home of Barca Fans