João Félix

malvolio

That figure grows every time I see it posted.

hahaha true

l'equipe said it is something like 20M starting net and rises along with the contract running out, reaching 25M in his last season.

it evens out to a 21-22M net a year salary, if he stays here for the whole 5 seasons.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not expecting this to happen though. Not much time left and there's probably a lot to work around with the numbers involved.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Felix is a crack, and he is everything on the ball Griezmann is not. I have no doubts that Felix will perform well in an attack-minded team, his technique is exquisite.

fergus90

Need Messigician to confirm or deny before I get too excited. In fact, I'm surprised by his general lack of reporting on transfer deadline day. Has there been a power cut in West Bengal?

malvolio

Need Messigician to confirm or deny before I get too excited. In fact, I'm surprised by his general lack of reporting on transfer deadline day. Has there been a power cut in West Bengal?

covid theta variant probably turned him into the bipolar zombie he strives to be.

Devils

Atletico will ONLY be open to getting Griezmann on loan, but they do NOT want add Joao Felix in the operation. @ffpolo

Stunning.

Devils

Atleti are NOT budging, despite Bar?a and Mendes pushing to do a swap involving Griezmann and Joao Felix. They’d like a Antoine return and the player would be open to it as well, but operation looking unlikely.
@moillorens
[MENTION=26750]Samuel[/MENTION]marsden

@RodrigoFaez

Home of Barca Fans