João Félix

Raketa10

OMFG... JUST DON'T RUSH anymore like we did with Coutinho, Dembouz and Griezman... Loan maybe, but buying NO!

Relax, loan with a buy option is the only possible option for us. In that way we won't risk much. The worst thing that can happen is that we ship him back next summer. Furthermore, Roque won't come this summer so our attack is still far from good. However, with him we'll at least get some depth on the left side and he won't cost us much. If reports are true he is willing to significantly lover his salary demands for next season just to come here.

I am perfectly aware that we would all like to sign Bernardo or some other TOP player instead of Felix. However, that's very unlikely as City won't sell him for less than 80 mil. We are broke and we need to act accordingly.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Except he is below average bench player (for Barca standards) who will be paid the salary of a starter, and that if Atletico even pay a portion of his salary.

Felix is the guy who always shows flashes, always a great pass that barely missed, always a great dribble that almost got him where he wants, always a great shot that almost went in. Initially you feel he has a potential.

It always gives you the illusion of World Class potential, when in reality the outcome on the pitch is probably worse than Trincao.
Goes without saying that he would need to show commitment and reduce his salary. For Felix it's arguably now or never to take the next step. I still feel he could become a good to great player.

Anyway, for us it should be a pleasant situation.

Messi983

Should have kept Griezmann instead, he's an actual good player and would do well in Xavi's system.

Would also be the best DM in the team, lol.

Raketa10

Goes without saying that he would need to show commitment and reduce his salary. For Felix it's arguably now or never to take the next step. I still feel he could become a good to great player.

Anyway, for us it should be a pleasant situation.

Exactly! It's now or never for him and I can't see any serious risk for us. People are acting as we are going to sign Coutinho 2.0 for 140 mil :lol:. However, this would be just a one year loan with an option to buy. If he doesn't perform we'll lose one year salary (for sure not 15 mil as he will need to adjust his expectations) and if he performs he could strengthen our attack. What's there to lose?

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Exactly! It's now or never for him and I can't see any serious risk for us. People are acting as we are going to sign Coutinho 2.0 for 140 mil :lol:. However, this would be just a one year loan with an option to buy. If he doesn't perform we'll lose one year salary (for sure not 15 mil as he will need to adjust his expectations) and if he performs he could strengthen our attack. What's there to lose?

It was now or never at Chelsea too, it will be now or never after he fails in Barca and goes to Benfica

Raketa10

25mil is the rumoured cost for a 1 year loan deal with fee + salary... Lol

That's a pure bullshit. No one would pay that and we don't have that kind of money. Fabrizio Romano reported that he is willing to adjust his salary. In the end of the day it will be on our terms or he won't come. On top of that, he burned his bridges with ATM supporters yesterday so he is in no position to demand anything unreasonable.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What do people see in him? Times and times again he has proven that he is not good enough.

Why do we risk our money and more importantly resources and salary room to sign players that we actually need for someone who is not needed, and simply not good enough?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Dudes, if it's an almost straight swap Torres for Felix I would not think one second about it!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
it’s not enough that we have the Ferran Torres, we need to sign the Portuguese version of him too.
We need to make a Torres for Felix swap D - at least he can be fucking worse lol, at least he can dribble and score a lil' bit better than Torres.

Porque

25mil is the rumoured cost for a 1 year loan deal with fee + salary... Lol

This is what they are looking for a years loan as Chelsea paid 11m for 6 months.

They won't get it, well not from a European club. And now their leverage is gone too.

Good on Felix for coming out with his ultimatum like Atleti had Griezmann and Suarez do. A bit of their medicine.

According to Capology, Ferran and Felix earn the same. So if both can't find transfer solutions, I wonder if a loan swap is on the cards.

I think Ferran would work better at Atleti and Felix here, so I wouldn't mind it too much if I'm honest.

Home of Barca Fans