Lamine/Torres - Pedri/Fermin - J. Felix/Gavi
----------- Lewandowski/Roque -----------

A variation of this lineup can compete against any team in the world
🔥
🔥
🔥
:ROFLMAO:

malvolio

Now that it's all said and done , this guy is finally here and I can confidently say that he's gonna carry us to a La Liga title regardless of referees robbing us as usual.
We get as much or a little bit less help than Real. Let's not act as saints here.

Temptation

-------------- MATS/Pena ---------------
Joao C. - Araujo/Kounde - AC/Inigo - Balde
-------------- FdJ/Romeu - Gundogan -------
Lamine/Torres - Pedri/Fermin - J. Felix/Gavi
----------- Lewandowski/Roque -----------

A variation of this lineup can compete against any team in the world
🔥
🔥
🔥
You forgot

Xavi/Brother on the touchline.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
So happy he here! One question though. Will he be able to play vs Atletico Madrid or will a fee have to be paid if he plays?

PhilS

I'm confident he will do better at Barca. However, being better for him could still be not great.

I think Barca got him quite cheap, so not that big deal if he does not do much.

Porque

In the end we sent a motivated Ansu to Brighton and replaced him with a last chance motivated Felix.

So it's a win-win for us right now. Especially as Herb wasn't keen on Fati, and you got to expect Felix will have something to prove.

If somehow he looks world class, hopefully he does a Griezmann and says he only wants Barca and forces a move for 20m or so.

I don't see him being hugely successful, other than his obvious winner against Real Madrid in one of the games.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Both probably good deals for both players. Ansu gets a chance at revitalizing his career working under a highly rated manager who went all-in for him, something Xavi seemingly hasn't done yet. If De Zerbi can find him a role and get him back to a good level again he could save his Barca career.

As for Felix then even when he played really well for Atletico in spells it seemed like he just never got along with Simeone. Not convinced he's going to be great for us due to his profile, but at least it's a simple loan and not a 100m transfer, and he forced his way to us so at least there's that. He will be motivated.

Could possibly be the last chance for both which is incredibe to say given their ages, but if both flop then Saudi or Qatar might be their next destination in 2024.

Home of Barca Fans