João Félix

Zidane82

Personally I think Felix is a remarkably gifted guy and capable of incredible things .. let’s hope he’s given the chance to thrive at last !!

Gnidrologist

Yeah, i also think so. Was absolutely annoyed every time we had to play against him in Atleti. But Xavi has an incredible talent to dull every good player.

Porque

So Tebas/LaLiga has come out and said today that it is basically irrelevant what we are paying Joao Felix, that they have calculated and he will take up 8m in Cap space. Just as they said that Dani Alves takes up 6m cap space.

So my question is, if LaLiga is calculating the salary cap with their formula of what a player SHOULD be paid, then shouldn't they put the salary of guys like Lenglet to fuckin 3m/year!?!

Porque

He's out there today arguing that the EPL and Serie A model are not sustainable as all the clubs are running on a loss.

Meanwhile the salary caps of 14 of the 20 LaLiga clubs has retracted.

The idea of spending less than you make makes sense except for one thing. That the whole system we live in is debt based to build profit or equity for a later date. And if you don't play by those rules you have three options.

1) fall behind and die
2) be content being a small operation
3) have oil money behind you, or shit golden nuggets.

Otherwise this guy probably grew up in the USSR and was originally called Tebask.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So Tebas/LaLiga has come out and said today that it is basically irrelevant what we are paying Joao Felix, that they have calculated and he will take up 8m in Cap space. Just as they said that Dani Alves takes up 6m cap space.

So my question is, if LaLiga is calculating the salary cap with their formula of what a player SHOULD be paid, then shouldn't they put the salary of guys like Lenglet to fuckin 3m/year!?!
Next level bs...

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly. Most of our oldies were getting paid 3-4 times too much, yet those count. It's ridiculous..

But don't try to make sense out of this. Tebas wants to destroy Barca. That's his whole mission.

I say fuck him and go to French League. Fuck this donkey and his shityy league. His whole league will be bankrupt after Barca leaves.

FinBarcelonafan

He's out there today arguing that the EPL and Serie A model are not sustainable as all the clubs are running on a loss.

Meanwhile the salary caps of 14 of the 20 LaLiga clubs has retracted.

The idea of spending less than you make makes sense except for one thing. That the whole system we live in is debt based to build profit or equity for a later date. And if you don't play by those rules you have three options.

1) fall behind and die
2) be content being a small operation
3) have oil money behind you, or shit golden nuggets.

Otherwise this guy probably grew up in the USSR and was originally called Tebask.

And today he said LaLiga is in a bad financial state... hmm I wonder why? No investor would put money into league where salary cap lowers every season. It's unbelievable.. good luck finding money if you can't buy any players.

Andresito

Staff member
Can't be true, no one loans a quality player to a strong Rival in the league and pays almost all salary.
He renewed to reduce the amortization amount and I also believe he gave up a good chunk of his salary. Those two factors were probably enough for Atleti to loan him out, remember Simeone was desperate to get rid of him and Felix really wanted the Barca move. It's not a perfect deal for Atleti, but they're better off this way compared to if they kept him to rot on the bench.

Home of Barca Fans