Joan Laporta

Porque

Hanging out with Nigel Farage.

cbd4be0a-97c1-4e4c-8f82-ae127c892f75_alta-libre-aspect-ratio_default_0.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This "silencio stampa" by Laporta is strange. Barca is not a private toy like Shitty or QSG. Fans own this club and they deserve explanations about this sad state of affairs.

Birdy

Rumours on serious Catalan media that the board is not clear on Xavi's continuity.

OK,
If this dumbass dinosaur president goes into another managerial change mid-season, where all the good options are unavailable (meaning we will end up with someone like Rafa Marquez)

he really needs to resign immediately
He can't handle a club like Barca in the 21st century

Reactions: BJJ

BJJ

Rumours on serious Catalan media that the board is not clear on Xavi's continuity.

OK,
If this dumbass dinosaur president goes into another managerial change mid-season, where all the good options are unavailable (meaning we will end up with someone like Rafa Marquez)

I totally agree. He's clueless, has no real direction and thinks it's 2010.

Givenchy

OK,

tbh I rather give Rafa a chance mid season and see what he's about now than waste another half season going nowhere under Xavi. If we part ways with Xavi in the summer, you know Laporta will have a hard on for 'the next Pep' arc with Marquez. ex-player, B team manager oh yes please.

If Marquez manages to fuck up we might finally see Laporta scrap this ex-player shite. If he succeeds and the football is better, great we got ourselves a new manager.

Birdy

tbh I rather give Rafa a chance mid season and see what he's about now than waste another half season going nowhere under Xavi. If we part ways with Xavi in the summer, you know Laporta will have a hard on for 'the next Pep' arc with Marquez. ex-player, B team manager oh yes please.

If Marquez manages to fuck up we might finally see Laporta scrap this ex-player shite. If he succeeds and the football is better, great we got ourselves a new manager.

No, he doesn't need any more time to scrap his shitty ex-legend, B team manager, approach....
We are not in 2003, nor in 2010 anymore. How to run a football club with all organizational departments and division of labor between them has been deciphered, and it's not what he is doing

I would accept Marquez mid-season if things go even worse with Xavi, BUT only under the condition that it will be on interim basis, a 6 or less month contract, that he knows he is going back to Barca B once the season ends. Like the contract UTD gave to Ragnick after Ole, or Chelsea to Lampard after Potter

If this is an 'open-ended' appointment, with the possibility or Rafa continuing if he does well, then Laporta is a clueless fuck and should immediately resign.

Honestly, I am having enough with him.
If he doesn't know or doesn't want to learn how to handle a top club in the 21st century, he should really go.
Font, at least, had these things clear in his head

Porque

Pimienta would probably be a better choice than Marquez today to be honest.

Won't happen but I'd be looking at him personally if things go to shit and we need a quick option.

Birdy

@FabrizioRomano

Laporta announces : “If we’ll have space with Fair Play, our plan remains to sign a midfielder in January — it will be a loan”. “We’d replicate what we did with Edgar Davids some years ago”, told MD.

Any more doubts that this idiot still lives in 2003 and just tries to blindly replicate what worked out of luck in the past?

Windhook

Any more doubts that this idiot still lives in 2003 and just tries to blindly replicate what worked out of luck in the past?
Uhm besides your constant use of derogatary words on everyone involving Barca, there are no doubts. Gavi is done for the season and we need another "pitbull" midfielder profile player like him as Edgar Davids was. The kind of brave players is very rare these days.

And change your profile picture to Bud Spencer or something. You already jinxed Dembouz, I don't want the same happening to Lamine.

Porque

There's probably no cap space for anything other than a loan signing, with the club prioritising bringing In Roque.

We can hope for a Davids like impact, but we will have more chances of success if we can loan with a gentlemens buy option or agreement.

Rather than go for an out of favour non playing player where theres more chances of it being an Albertini than a Davids.

FC B

Unless wonders start to happen to how the team and the players play Laporta would be an absolute idiot not to sack Xavi in the summer. This guy had more than 2 fucking years at disposal to make thinhgs tick yet both players individually and the team play got worse and worse with time.

So it's very likely he'll feel the need to sack Xavi in the summer based on how the season will end. He doesn't have the balls to replace Xavi in the winter and that might cost the club much in the following season no matter who will he chose as the next coach.

Birdy

Uhm besides your constant use of derogatary words on everyone involving Barca, there are no doubts. Gavi is done for the season and we need another "pitbull" midfielder profile player like him as Edgar Davids was. The kind of brave players is very rare these days.

And change your profile picture to Bud Spencer or something. You already jinxed Dembouz, I don't want the same happening to Lamine.

Deragatory words are used for those that deserve them, and that hurt the club.
Why is it that I don't remember any serious criticism from you towards Laporta and Xavi?

Thanks for your patronizing suggestions.
I will stick with what I prefer
You got your L on Dembouz, don't worry

Andresito

Staff member
[WELT] FC Barcelona could be banned from the Champions League for several years for violating Financial Fair Play. UEFA considers balance sheets to be a whitewash. Exclusion could apply from the 2024/25 season.
Spanish football club FC Barcelona is threatened with exclusion from the Champions League. This is due to violations of the financial regulations of the European Football Association. Insiders say the club's balance sheets are "a mess".

FC Barcelona is facing exclusion from the Champions League from the 2024/2025 season onwards, WELT AM SONNTAG has learned from circles within the European football association Uefa and the long-established Spanish club.

The reason for the sanction is violations of Uefa's financial regulations, according to which clubs are obliged to offset expenditure with corresponding income. The most recent three-year cycle is always assessed.

Barca announced a net profit of 304 million euros in September. This seemed to put possible penalties, which according to this newspaper have been discussed internally for more than a year, off the table.

However, with regard to the association's financial regulations, only turnover directly attributable to the football business is decisive. In the most recent annual report of the highly indebted club, however, revenues amounting to hundreds of millions of euros were also reported, for example from the sale of future TV and marketing rights as well as from other sports.

However, these have no influence on Uefa's assessment. Behind the scenes at the association, it was said that the club's balance sheets were "a mess". There is talk of a Champions League ban "for two to three years". "The higher the loss, the higher the penalty", they told this newspaper.

Uefa had already fined Barcelona 500,000 euros in the summer. At the time, the association's financial control chamber concluded that the club had falsely declared profits from the sale of intangible assets that did not constitute relevant income.

Barca is currently in third place in the Spanish league and has qualified for the round of 16 in the Champions League. The income from the so-called "premier league" of European football is elementary for the club.

FC B

I like so many others around here was against signing Xavi as head coach. This guy had no clue and has no reaction to what the team had became in 2 years of Xavi's tenure. Lads, this is unacceptable. Moreover, Xavi will almost certainly be ruining the club till at least the summer of 2024, where tfck is Laporta, what is he doing about it?

Home of Barca Fans