Jonathan Dos Santos

D

danumber10

he was brilliant! even bisquits needs some rest, so I think it would be perfect to promote him by the end of the season.
Well ... I'd rather have Oriol Romeu back . Dos Santos...ehhh he's ok but I don't think he will triumph in Barca. Sell keita bring Romeu back and loan or sell Dos Santos.

Blue Demon

Really liked his play this past game. Thought he bounced back from that incident with the Mexico National team. Good luck to him with the squad.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, credit to the kid and I suppose Pep probably had some sort of impact on him as well...JDS could've easily tanked and disappeared completely but he put his head down and worked...I still don't think he has a future here but his career has purpose again...I suspect he's going to be moved this summer

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Montoya, Muniesa, Dos Santos and Bartra will be promoted in the summer according to Zubi. Oier and Sergi Roberto will stay at the B team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Keiteee to Milan does seem very probable now. Just that I hope we don't let go for free.

He's 32 y.o. and 2 years left on his contract, originally with a transfer fee of €14 million...Milan are cheap azzes when it comes to transfers like this so I can't imagine it'll be more than a few million

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
JDS isn't talented enough for the first team, he'll most likely be sold. But Pep seems to like him, so I'm not sure

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I see no reason why he can't be a productive squad member. Just a question of whether he'd prefer to be a bit part player at Barca or a first teamer somewhere else.

Maria

What's with this hate against Jona? :(
He was Barca B's best player this season(along with Montoya)..and if it's a player who could replace Keite, that's JDS.

Home of Barca Fans