Jonathan Dos Santos

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Got called up for the Mexico Squad, IMO Should Start, I mean we have to get past the 1/16 round for the WC I honestly would be happy with that lol... We got no one else, look out for him on Wednesday vs COlombia!

paxtonpale

A useful player as he can play literally anywhere on the field though I like seeing him in the midfield not at right back. Though Keita will probably stay and so life will probably be difficult for him, having a decent go in the team.

Maria

I was not very impressed by his performances in these 2 games..and it's not only about the mistakes he makes in dangerous positions on the pitch, but he seems like he doesn't really care(unlike Bartra). It's also weird that while Bartra performs better with the first team than with Barca B, JDS does the opposite.

Blue Demon

I have to agree. He didn't have a good game today. Kid has to start shaping up because this is his time. He chose not to go to the Olympics because of this.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I was not very impressed by his performances in these 2 games..and it's not only about the mistakes he makes in dangerous positions on the pitch, but he seems like he doesn't really care(unlike Bartra). It's also weird that while Bartra performs better with the first team than with Barca B, JDS does the opposite.

It's frustrating to watch. I just don't ever see him excelling with the First Team.

I think his brother is the better football player.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Catalan Sport says Sevilla could be signing Jonathan Dos Santos on a loan

1344409060822.jpg

X

xaviniesta

the more i see these kits the more i stgart to like them actually.

Tembbi

Yea, they're not that bad after all. Maybe the contrast difference between the orange and yellow is a bit too large but I can live with it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
When you like those wearing them it's not that hard to adapt. You'd still like Heidi Klum even if she was dressed in rags

Seven7

Tequila sunrise LOL, I kinda like it, it's not that bad, the more I see it the more I like.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Blue Demon

When you like those wearing them it's not that hard to adapt. You'd still like Heidi Klum even if she was dressed in rags

:lol:

I just read a tweet from JDS saying he is injured for today's game. I guess his plan to stay away from the Olympics to concentrate on the team isn't working out: the Mexican team in gold medal game and him sidelined with an injury.

It feels like he is on the move already.

Home of Barca Fans