[tw]844286590256058368[/tw]

[tw]844287610612862981[/tw]

[tw]844288141112610816[/tw]

[tw]844288349233917953[/tw]

[tw]844288619451944961[/tw]

[tw]844288690318925824[/tw]

[tw]844289737292730373[/tw]

JamDav1982

The way Chelsea play the 3-4-3 is far more balanced than the way Lucho does it.

In that system Alba would be ideal in a flatter midield four on the left 'wing back' type role.

Although Alba needs to take more personal responsibility as he as crap against Osasuna.

xXKonan

We played a flat 3-4-3 vs Leganes away earlier in the season and Alba played as a Wingback in that formation along with Rafinha.

But Lucho put it on the shelf after that and he favors the 3-4-3 (3-3-1-3) Diamond formation with Messi at the tip of the Diamond.

MIXA

I would like to see how he does in the RW position.

The weakest point of the 3-4-3 is the RW at the moment and the right defence. Alba playing as a right wingback could fix that. He will offer defensive support for Masch on the right and will continually run up and down the flank which is what is required in the 3-4-3.

Messi983

Stupid comments.

Yeah, but I'm not surprised. I like him as a player and I usually don't like to judge people I don't know personally but he always seems to me like a person with low IQ on and off the pitch. He knows that Lucho will leave in 2 months and that new coach most likely won't stick to 3-4-3 so his status at the club longterm is not questionable and he probably thought he could afford those comments but they are still stupid. I don't think those words were directed at Lucho he probably just said it without thinking that most people will understand it like that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Alba:

“Israel? It was important for the national team and I. We had a great game, but it can always be improved.”

“Lopetegui? When you don’t get the minutes that you want, it’s clear that for me to come here, it’s always been a prize."

“I’ve talked to Julen and he’s shown me support at all times. He’s also told me some negative and positive things, but the fact that he says these things to your face is appreciated."

(dig at Lucho?)

serghei

We'd better be careful. We can't afford to lose Alba. There are ways to ensure that we have midfield superiority without going 3 at the back. I have a feeling this 3 at the back system could lead to another disaster in the near future. Poor Valencia could have scored 4 goals on Camp Nou with just a little bit more composure.

Just drop it FFS. Was OK as a surprise option, got away with it a couple of times, but going with it as the norm would be a big mistake.

gasgas

We'd better be careful. We can't afford to lose Alba. There are ways to ensure that we have midfield superiority without going 3 at the back. I have a feeling this 3 at the back system could lead to another disaster in the near future. Poor Valencia could have scored 4 goals on Camp Nou with just a little bit more composure.

Just drop it FFS. Was OK as a surprise option, got away with it a couple of times, but going with it as the norm would be a big mistake.
Kindly mention them please

Neymessi

We aren't great but we are doing better in this formation than before.

I don't know how we can be careful to not lose him when no one did anything wrong to piss him off.

Home of Barca Fans