Jordi Alba

Yugi

I dont, if Adriano is as good as he was tonight I see Alba as a benchwarmer for a long time.

that´s the thing, Alba and Adriano provide immense competition for each other for LB spot, that´s why we can keep the both fresh and play both of them altough Alba will be probably more prefered by coach....I hope Alba plays next Clasico

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He played ok vs. Osasuna imo.
Wasn't to blame for Llorente's goal as Pique was marking him and added an assist for Messi.

1851111_w2.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he was partly responsible for the goal, even though Piqué left him to die on that one... Other than that he was correct and that assist was brilliant, for a moment I thought it was Xavi making that pass...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Should cut out the rolling around on the pitch pretending to be dying... just get on with it. Puyol broke his jaw and he didn't stay on the ground for as long as Alba

Henry_IB

Banned
Should cut out the rolling around on the pitch pretending to be dying... just get on with it. Puyol broke his jaw and he didn't stay on the ground for as long as Alba

Totally agree with this. The first time he did it, not having seen him play so much, I was worried he'd be seriously injured. Second time was just annoying, looks like someone ripped his foot off only to be perfectly fine 5 seconds later. As if Barcelona don't have bad enough reputation already.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Well, he did it at Valencia too... Tito should speak to him, what he's doing is only ruining the reputation of him and the club, not to mention that he wasted time when we were down a goal.

Kixer

he was pretty ok yesterday, but i still dont want to see him on monday as a starter. we cant play both alves and alba against madrid, they both love to support our forwards and it will give a good oppurtunity for madrid to start counter attacks. we need to be a bit more defensive.

X

xaviniesta

I think he was partly responsible for the goal, even though Piqué left him to die on that one... Other than that he was correct and that assist was brilliant, for a moment I thought it was Xavi making that pass...

i think pique was more responsible there because he left alba alone there when it was not nessesary at all. puyol was covering front post and pique wanted to mark him, instead of going to help alba at the back post.

Home of Barca Fans