Jose Manuel Pinto

imo, goal was not his fault.

Well yes it kinda was!

You gotta be a retarded not to be able to move your hand a bit for clearing out that ball ! [I was only honest!]

I appreciate what Pep did about him but well, perhaps we'd have been celebrating now if Valdes had been our goalkeeper !

When match started, I was like "UGGH, Pinto in the goal's gonna make problems" and it literally was !

Anyways it's sorta late for these stuff but i think we shouldn't have let him play ...

Silver

Good match Pinto. Some nice safes. Especially the one around 89' Bit unlucky with C. Ronaldo's goal

xsever

I don't think it was Pinto's fault at all. Ronaldo was too close and his header was way too fast.

Pinto proved to be worthy of playing especially when he saved Di Maria's shot! Stop blaming the guy people!

ivan22

Pinto was great, I was hoping he scored in the last play!

lol, so was I and my friends in front of the tv. about 10 minutes earlier we talked about pinto scoring in the last minute on a freekick/corner. My heart was beating like shit when pinto was in the penalty area and we were laughing our asses off (we were stoned as hell, too lol):lol:

I love pinto, he's an awesome keeper! that save on di maria's shot was brilliant!

:worthy::worthy: that push on Arbeloa when Pinto went up to attack at the end of extra time :worthy::worthy:

haha yes! we couldnt stop laughing :D

It was also brilliant when he left the box for clearing that ball against adebayor, then passed it back to pique (i think) and pique lobbed a madridista. that was fucking awesome! Can someone make a gif of that?
found the video! thanks allas ;)

Last edited:

Silver

He played good. He looks to me an awesome person. Players seem to like him much. He seems a good guy in the dressing room. Atmosphere is also important.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guys is just awesome... Finally someone gave Arbeloa what he deserved, that slap to the face was glorious!

Ballon d'Or!

Home of Barca Fans