Jose Manuel Pinto

Silver

Pinto will be the future bodyguard of Messi.

1303934553_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Fucking Legend.

Why's the Madrid guy keeping him at his neck???? That hurts!!

majql

His grin looks like something like :"you dnt know what you dealing with, if i were you i woudn't touch him". Pinto - badman !

P

PhilS

If you watch the incident's replay, Pinto was pushed by the Real player and then the guy in the suit grabbed him from behind by the neck and that's what UNLEASHED him.

I hope a full investigation is opened for this matter. That guy had no right to physically grab Pinto like this.

Nonetheless, he got what he deserved from Pinto! :ninja_hide:

That was not much of a slap, though maybe you do have to give him the red, this type of thing has to be discouraged.

Barca has the rep of being a bunch of nice guys, but Pinto and Masch are hard men. And you would never want to get Abidal really mad.

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
Yeah I wanted to say the same thing, that guy in the suit grabbed his neck first. Action should be taken against him as well.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Anybody else isn't amused by Pinto's short passes to the defenders when they are closed by the opponent players?! I saw this hundred times. He does that every fucking time he plays in the goal. WTF for real?!! It was another one of his stupid passes that led to the penalty adn the second goal. Let alone his amateur move in taking the penalty. He's not that bad as a GK but he just seem to be a little moron.

Home of Barca Fans