Jose Manuel Pinto

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
I love Pinto but this loss is 90% on him. both goals we conceded were down to him being a retard.

I guess he just felt sorry for Madrid and wanted to give them hope for another week.
the PK goal was the defenders fault...if u cant pass it out just shoot it out of bounds but yes some of the blame falls on him

raedkuwait

I love him, he is a legend, and i know if this game was important he would performed like a beast, but this game meant nothing , hell even Casillas made
a worse mistake than him today, shit happens, but to me this guy is a legend ;)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Wow he has 1 bad game all season (a meaningless game no less) and suddenly he's shit? I want to live in the gloryhunter fantasyland where backup keepers are perfect always, sounds like a wonderful place. Are the roads made of candy too?

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Wow he has 1 bad game all season (a meaningless game no less) and suddenly he's shit? I want to live in the gloryhunter fantasyland where backup keepers are perfect always, sounds like a wonderful place. Are the roads made of candy too?

Not only that but I hear its full of Biebers too...

Povikas

Brandon

+2

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes

Well, I mean, I like him. He's good for morale and (normally at least) decent at saving penalties.

But he's not a good goalkeeper. Last night didn't tell us anything we shouldn't have already known. He can be terrifyingly bad at decision making.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, I mean, I like him. He's good for morale and (normally at least) decent at saving penalties.

But he's not a good goalkeeper. Last night didn't tell us anything we shouldn't have already known. He can be terrifyingly bad at decision making.

+3

La LL

Generally Delightful
Pinto did a mistake. He is human. He's still a really good second choice goal keeper in my book.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He is an eccentric, he always has been. Touch wood Valdes has never been injur prone, so having a great backup keeper is not needed. He shoould have put his foot through the ball several times but kept giving it short in that sequence, I don't think that can be blamed on rustiness.

The blame certainly lies with him, plus he should have saved the penalty which was awful. It's not the end of the world, but hopefully it won't be happening again,

majql

@barcastuff: "Official: Barcelona goalkeeper Pinto has been suspended for 3 CL games because of his red card in the game vs Real Madrid last week".

I still like what he did then, he won't allow our players to be pushed or called names! :D Pinto > Chuck Norris

Amir1983

Pinto's season is probably 'over'.
Pep should utilize either Mino or Oier in getting them ready as best possible.

Home of Barca Fans