Jose Manuel Pinto

gingerless

not impressed, in fact i'm so unimpressed that i almost had a heart attack (several times during the game)

him boosting ronaldo's confidence against us isn't impressive either. getting too old for this shit i'm afraid, whoever it was that said he should get injured in training so valdes can play is making a lot of sense right now

gingerless

jeez give it a rest he's not even a bad keeper & it's a good thing Barcelona play him in all the cup games regardless of opposition, alot of other clubs wouldn't.

yeah, i can respect that... but every time he touches the ball my heart skips a beat and for good reason

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
yeah, i can respect that... but every time he touches the ball my heart skips a beat and for good reason

It's not as if it's the league/CL it's just the Copa...he should always play regardless and it's stuff like this that makes Barcelona classy, Valdes has also made a fair few blunders over the years too vs RM, Madrid were pressuring very well at the time

Last edited:

gingerless

yes, i would love to have him always play as the cup keeper but when you go from 2-0 up to 2-2 with your keeper practically handing the opposition momentum then there is something wrong. i know it's a cup game but it's real madrid, a convincing win (which we had in our hands) would have broken madrid this time with all the shit going on in the press, i feel that it also would have affected the league race. of course it isn't all his fault for what happened but he is a big part of why, with valdes in goal the defence is more concentrated too

ricknattery

yes, i would love to have him always play as the cup keeper but when you go from 2-0 up to 2-2 with your keeper practically handing the opposition momentum then there is something wrong. i know it's a cup game but it's real madrid, a convincing win (which we had in our hands) would have broken madrid this time with all the shit going on in the press, i feel that it also would have affected the league race. of course it isn't all his fault for what happened but he is a big part of why, with valdes in goal the defence is more concentrated too

we fucked it, it was our chance to cause severe damage to madrid with all those internal wars they are having. We classified but the way we played and they did it, the doubts will come to our side, their internal wars might have come to an end today, we actually helped them to reunite. That happens when you just don't give a crap about winning and decide to clasiffy with the minimum effort

barcastuff
Tw Pinto: "The Warrior of Light celebrates today the victory of yesterday to be stronger for the battle of tomorrow."

wtf :lol:

For all his faults he made some great saves especially higuain's tap-in

Manuel Traquete

Great game by Pinto. He could do nothing in the two goals and he made some crucial saves, especially early in the first half. I expect more of this in the semis against Valencia.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He was good except the misplaced pass in the first half. Still though he shouldn't be our second choice keeper next season.

Maria

He was pretty good, but the difference between him and VV is the level of confidence that they give to the backline. If RM would have played at the Bernabeu like they did today and applied the same pressure, we wouldn't have classified.

M

mitkoa7x

he was at fault for Cr's goal, it was obvious he was going to run towards the out line and tap it in, thats all he does when 1vs1...

Home of Barca Fans