Jose Manuel Pinto

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
people who are bashing pinto are fucktards......man has walked into the burncow 3 times and has come out with 3 wins

and how can anybody not love the fact he is one of our few players who would do this
221931_10150161275026213_209523681212_7210340_1896084_n.jpg

the man is a fucking bad ass

gingerless

^ cool argument.

he was clearly at fault for the first goal, 5 year old keepers stand their ground longer than he did there. although puyol majorly fucked up with the defensive line

Clockwise

Buccaneer
If we can't win the Copa without Valdes bailing us out, we don't deserve to win the Copa.

Thank you!

we can't count on Madrid's inner turmoil to win trophies. Pinto had a decent game. he acted a bit under pressure for CR's goal but Benzema's (damn he is GOOD!!) was not his fault. made some good saves. the pressure he was under was more than Valdes usually has to go through because we seemed sleepy at times. it wasn't Pinto who gave RM momentum it was their own fighting spirit and us letting it go a bit.
I love it that Pep keeps him for the cup. other than his genius, and bravery it's one of the most important characteristics in him that has led us to this many trophies. he is unbelievably loyal to his players. His players spirit and loyalty for him >>>>>>>>>>>trophies :pep: :wub:

Alissa

How on earth is it possible that the best team in the world right now has someone like Pinto as the second keeper? I'll never understand this. He might be a real cule or a badass or whatever, but he's just bad, really bad. I felt like dying from an heart attack everytime someone passed the ball to him.

Galning

He's a reserve goalkeeper ffs, can you even name the reserve keepers of let's say AC Milan, Chelsea & Arsenal? No you can't. Unless you cheat.
The fact that we still beat Madrid with our reserve keeper just shows how awesome Barça is. Of course Pinto isn't as good as Valdes, but what are you expecting? You guys act too spoiled.

M

mitkoa7x

He's a reserve goalkeeper ffs, can you even name the reserve keepers of let's say AC Milan, Chelsea & Arsenal? No you can't. Unless you cheat.
The fact that we still beat Madrid with our reserve keeper just shows how awesome Barça is. Of course Pinto isn't as good as Valdes, but what are you expecting? You guys act too spoiled.

Marco Amelia, Hilario, Almunia just from the top of my head.

Alissa

Lol bad exmples, Chelsea's reserve keeper is the only one I had to look up :D :p
I'm not saying that they should buy a second VV but just take a decent keeper ffs, Pinto is a joke. Just imagine if something happens to Valdes during an important CL game, Pinto will have to take his place lol, I wouldn't survive that. Arsenal for example had to change keepers in the return leg in Camp Nou, it can happen, which is why a team like Barça really needs a decent reserve for VV.

Home of Barca Fans