Jose Manuel Pinto

abual3bed1

432260_340074636045362_149390645113763_1076205_937863896_n.jpg

Maria

Pinto on twitter:"We didn't return yesterday because of the strike.Hope it makes them listen to the man in the street"

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pinto on twitter:"We didn't return yesterday because of the strike.Hope it makes them listen to the man in the street"

Damn do I love Pinto.

I'd love him even more if he started selling the WM Swag glasses instead of only giving them away in twitter contests that I never will win. :(

M

mitkoa7x

kinda of a combo of 3 posts but this legend seems to be forgotten by the fellow cules...

Tw Pinto: "It doesn't matter how many times you fall, but how many times you're able to get up again."

how awesome is he...
Wahin > Confucius FACT.

gingerless

tbh he could probably save that goal instead of trying to kick the ball he could dive for it you know, with his hands, as keepers are supposed to?

B

barcelonista

tbh he could probably save that goal instead of trying to kick the ball he could dive for it you know, with his hands, as keepers are supposed to?

I was going to write something similar. But then I didn't want to awake xaviniesta's wrath, knowing his love for Valdes.

Man, we're compromising our opponents to like 1 shot in 90 minutes recently and that 1 shot turns out to be a goal nevertheless everytime.

wgugzr.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

I was going to write something similar. But then I didn't want to awake xaviniesta's wrath, knowing his love for Valdes.

Man, we're compromising our opponents to like 1 shot in 90 minutes recently and that 1 shot turns out to be a goal nevertheless everytime.

wgugzr.jpg

That is very concerning tbh

Home of Barca Fans