Jose Manuel Pinto

Galning

pintokillsfly.gif

Have to take every chance I get to post a Pinto GIF.

Leo10

So this is why we are paying him 500,000 euros a season, to tell jokes in the dressing room and catch flies that disturb Don Andres. I want his job.

Trickykid

Another good game from Pinto. He had a couple of serious saves in the first half, and only a few trademark erratic passes with his feet. I'm honestly going to miss him once the club decides to let him go.
:pinto:

Trickykid

Why not make him the GK coach? :pinto:
As long as someone else takes care of the passing aspect of training, I'm all for that idea :pinto:
That, or we should just pay him to hang around in the dressing room, taking care of the youngsters and being an overall badman. On the other hand, the club didn't let Sylvinho do that, so they'll probably let Pinto go too once they feel he's a spent force.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Unheralded role in the squad but The Whistler has really added a lot despite spot duty as backup keeper...It wasn't that long ago that even having 1 decent keeper in the squad was hard to accomplish, we have great depth at an unsung position

Plus, we all know how much more he adds to the club as a teammate - an aspect that a big & successful club like ours values

S2K1985

Chatbot
Officia: Barcelona announce a deal on the contract renewal of goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto for one more season, until 2014 #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans