Jose Manuel Pinto

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was very good... You can get the feeling he could have done better in their goal just because he got a touch of the ball, but in reality it was a very hard shot to save, nothing to blame on him...

Leo10

Pinto was very solid, that CR7 free kick save was superb, his short passing under pressure was great. I have no fear for the GK position in the second leg.

BarcaGirl

Tw Pinto: "You should only talk when you are sure your words are more beautiful than the silence."

Quote of the day! :worthy:

Galning

I use that quote a lot :D it's an Arabic proverb I think. "If what you have to say is not more beautiful than silence, be still"

Pinto is so awesome.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Official: Barcelona goalkeeper Jose Manuel Pinto (37) will on Monday sign his contract renewal for one more season, until June 2014

:dance:

Its quite possible we'll lose both goalkeepers at the end of next season :cry:

yahudi

As much as I like Colorado, 2014 is a perfect time for him to make way for the new generation.

The team is about to enter a transition period with some of their main players approaching their career end in the next couple of years. It's up to the management to make the transition as smooth as possible. That's why I'd like an younger keeper to gradually replace Pinto during the next season.

impeh

Hi, its me..
The goalkeeper has signed a new contract which ties him to FC Barcelona for another season

"I feel fortunate to make history with this wonderful team," said Pinto

:blush:

ShandyFFM

nice =) really like pinto !! guess hes more important with his character for the team than his work he does on the field ;-) but never mind i really appreciate this !!!

now get kevin trap from eintracht frankfurt as first goalie for the next season !!!! just look at his marks/ratings

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...t-frankfurt-32/42122/spieler_kevin-trapp.html

second best rated after ribery in the bundesliga... this guy seriously is the si*** 21 games 2,1 rated oO insane

Home of Barca Fans