Jose Manuel Pinto

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
couldnt ask more of him. that one play where he almost went up to the midfield was quite funny.

It was awesome... You could tell he really wanted to pull off a Higuita, but the responsibility got to him and held back, hahaha...

aaron101

Sad thing is he never plays in La Liga and UCL unless Valdes is injured. He is really better than Valdes for the past 2 seasons. Every clasico, Pinto is always at his best even though he doens't play every game. He is a hard working guy and next season is his last I hope when Valdes gets sold this summer, he play the Liga games and be our no.1 GK before he retire. He deserve it because of his hard work even if he's only for copa games.

barcaboy15

I was never too bothered about Valdes saying he wanted to leave, as Pinto is on par with him I think, and he proved that again last night.

If we don't get a world class young GK in the summer then we should just go with Pinto...

ivan22

I'm always so confident when we concede a penalty and pinto is our goalkeeper. You could tell how relieved Cristiano was when he scored there.

I was never too bothered about Valdes saying he wanted to leave, as Pinto is on par with him I think, and he proved that again last night.

If we don't get a world class young GK in the summer then we should just go with Pinto...

Pinto is definitely good enough to be on our bench, but not good enough to be the starting GK. Plus he's getting old. We should definitely get a new GK.

F

Flavia

13_Pinto
Ahora es momento de estar mas unidos que nunca.
#LuchemosJuntos
#SomHi

Now it's the time for us to be more united than ever
#letsfighttogether
#letsgo

Pinto :wub:

Indignado

13_Pinto
Ahora es momento de estar mas unidos que nunca.
#LuchemosJuntos
#SomHi

Now it's the time for us to be more united than ever
#letsfighttogether
#letsgo

Pinto :wub:

Unfortunately, not all the players have the same passion as Valdes or Pinto.

Home of Barca Fans