Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Unofficially, the reason for leaving Pedro Leon out is that he has been found/spotted in the hotel's corridor after Levante's game at 4:00 a.m.

There's also a clip circulating on youtube, maybe you've seen it, where after a fk involving Leon, Mourinho turns to an asst. on the bench and appears visibly angry...That's the bit I believe the media is looking at in terms of connecting the dots

El Gato

Villarato!
There's also a clip circulating on youtube, maybe you've seen it, where after a fk involving Leon, Mourinho turns to an asst. on the bench and appears visibly angry...That's the bit I believe the media is looking at in terms of connecting the dots
That's what Marca says, they mentioned that he was not selected because of that freekick and his crosses. I honestly can't believe there is a worse explanation to this situation than this.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's what Marca says, they mentioned that he was not selected because of that freekick and his crosses. I honestly can't believe there is a worse explanation to this situation than this.

Maybe he looked disinterested or not giving 100%...For a perfectionist like Jozy, perhaps that p'd him off

El Gato

Villarato!
TBH didn't watch him that much in La Liga. From what I've seen of him in Getafe I know that he has pace, dribble, ability to cross, make space for himself off ball and vision. He also knows how to strike a good free kick. I think he's slightly better than average ATM. You can't judge him on the basis of his apperances in Madrid, unless you only want to know how he copes with Jose's training. However, during the few minutes he played for Blancos I think he should be one of the first considerations when it comes to subbing to get your team to play quicker and more efficiently. I'd say he can be a relatively good 'joker' sub.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The man who loves theatre

1285703811_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Beast

The Observer
I hope Pep gets 1/100 of the Jose obsession shown here by majority of the cule's , the game will be won before we kick off ..

Epic thread :D

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
This kind of pantomime is the stuff of fans, players and managers etc. don't get caught up in it and we will go out and play our own way against your lot in November. I expect you to play like Rubin did last night.

Beast

The Observer
This kind of pantomime is the stuff of fans, players and managers etc. don't get caught up in it and we will go out and play our own way against your lot in November. I expect you to play like Rubin did last night.

Yes of course so did your people who opened the water on Jose and Inter players after the CL defeat ;)
nor did Pique, Xavi and co spoke about Jose several times this season already
u never get caught :lol:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yes of course so did your people who opened the water on Jose and Inter players after the CL defeat ;)
nor did Pique, Xavi and co spoke about Jose several times this season already
u never get caught :lol:

They were asked the question, the sprinkler was opened by the groundsman (a fan) and fair play to the guy :lol: I don't think the Mourinho factor will figure heavily outside of press conferences, after all he's proving fairly rapidly that he's not all that special so we have no reason to fear him or his sides. We know what the set up will be, he's predictable, we know how his side will be prepared to play against us at Camp Nou and it will be the same as playing any other side that sits men behind the ball against Barca, only with a more obnoxious manager on the away bench ;)

Beast

The Observer
They were asked the question, the sprinkler was opened by the groundsman (a fan) and fair play to the guy :lol: I don't think the Mourinho factor will figure heavily outside of press conferences, after all he's proving fairly rapidly that he's not all that special so we have no reason to fear him or his sides. We know what the set up will be, he's predictable, we know how his side will be prepared to play against us at Camp Nou and it will be the same as playing any other side that sits men behind the ball against Barca, only with a more obnoxious manager on the away bench ;)

last couple of times i head to EMD and Sport.. there is half the front page for Jose.. 4-5 topics of Jose ..etc

They even stopped covering our news.. Jose did this, jose did that, Jose having a fight with Pedro, with Perez, hated by X , hated by Y..
u look @ this topic as well and u feel sorry for Del Bosque, Pellegrini didn't have half the obsession to the extent some cules are dedicated to report Jose daily moves..

and of course it's the groundsman who will take the blame ;) .. yeah right

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
last couple of times i head to EMD and Sport.. there is half the front page for Jose.. 4-5 topics of Jose ..etc

They even stopped covering our news.. Jose did this, jose did that, Jose having a fight with Pedro, with Perez, hated by X , hated by Y..
u look @ this topic as well and u feel sorry for Del Bosque, Pellegrini didn't have half the obsession to the extent some cules are dedicated to report Jose daily moves..

and of course it's the groundsman who will take the blame ;) .. yeah right

His amateur theatrics hog the limelight, nobody can deny that, but that's not to say it will affect us on the pitch. I'm more than happy for Barca to fly under the radar whilst Moureen continues to struggle with his madrid side and spouts rubbish to maintain his rep.

On the subject of the sprinkler, I don't think even you would argue that Pep, Tito or a squad member turned on the waterworks. Laporta maybe, but he's a reactionary egomaniac who's no longer around.

W

woobie

Why on earth do so many people care (one way or the other) what this guy says and does? I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans