Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
exactly Woobie.. some members are just ... idiots ?

CA.. def. not Pep or Tito.. than again we all saw how some of them reacted like VV ;) and Laporta and co represent Barca the club..
Groundsman is just an order taker

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Whilst the media frenzy may remain, I think Mourinho's lustre as a manager has waned in these early days at madrid. It can be recovered but when he arrived I was worried, now I'm not because I've seen what he's producing on the pitch, and I think that sentiment will be shared by the people that matter at Barca. The fear factor has gone, what remains is a motivation to put the translator in his place and we're more than capable of doing that playing the game our way.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
ept_sports_sow_experts-570156028-1287599724.jpg

dalitis8

Banned
Whilst the media frenzy may remain, I think Mourinho's lustre as a manager has waned in these early days at madrid. It can be recovered but when he arrived I was worried, now I'm not because I've seen what he's producing on the pitch, and I think that sentiment will be shared by the people that matter at Barca. The fear factor has gone, what remains is a motivation to put the translator in his place and we're more than capable of doing that playing the game our way.

Only idiots buy into the "Jose" media-cultivated myth.

I don't fear Mourinho in the slightest.But sure as hell I fear CR7,Higuain,Ramos,Casillas,Alonso,Oezil,Pepe at al. they have an awesome line-up and more options than we do.

That being said,they do not have Messi,Xavi,Iniesta,Alves. I mean you can spend all the freakin' money in the world,but you cannot find players like these 4.

*Except maybe Cesc.

:worthy:

**And Eto'o.(oh Pep)

***And Maicon(if he is not drunk)

innniesta

well i've got to give credit to mourinho. real madrid have always had an all star line up but it was always ok as they never had a good defence. Though their defence still isnt GREAT but it is certainly better and their attack is now starting to click. When kaka comes back and IF they get rooney too they will have a much stronger squad than us i think. While messi xavi iniesta and villa are all awesome, we lack diversity in our attack against any teams that park the bus..

El Gato

Villarato!
Mou in the interview:

Johan Cruyff lately said that he would never sign you for his team.
Look at my eyes, I couldn't sleep because of this for a week.

:lol:

E:
Apologies.

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Mou in the interview:

Johan Cruyff lately said that he would never sign for his team.
Look at my eyes, I couldn't sleep because of this for a week.

:lol:
It is a funny reply but given Cruijff's team will always be Barcelona, you know it is also sort of ironically funny. You know, Guardiola's appointment thanks to Cruijff when Mourinho was named etc. I'm sure it still itches for Mourinho.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well barca is josé's dream job, but the CL has constantly drawn him against us with inferior footballing sides so he had to make an enemy of us to get the win. and 2/4 times he has got the win, so really him coming here is not a possibility. it's a shame for him, I mean his son is a catalan, but that's the way life goes I guess.

gingerless

I don't think we'd be playing the same football if he were to coach us... there would be many a parked buses, at least our defence would improve though

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I don't think we'd be playing the same football if he were to coach us... there would be many a parked buses, at least our defence would improve though

No doubt about that... Oporto, Chelsea, Inter... always rhe same... first defence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans