Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL-MALKI

52346214679960211472410.jpg

Der Kaiser

"Wir dürfen ja nichts sagen, sonst werden wir wieder bestraft. Aber es haben wohl 80.000 gesehen, was der Schiedsrichter hier abgeliefert hat. Während alle gesehen haben, was hier los war, kommt er noch zu mir und zeigt mir die Gelbe Karte, obwohl ich mich nie im Ton vergriffen habe. Wir können absolut nichts machen, aber je mehr Klippen sich uns auftun, umso größer ist unser Stolz."

"We´re not allowed to say anything, otherwise we´ll get punished. But 80.000 people saw, what the referee did here. While everyone was watching, he came to me and showed me a yellow card, although I never raised my voice. We can´t do anything, but the more obstacles we have to face, the greater our pride is.

„Ich kann den Jungs gar nichts vorwerfen, sie haben alles gegeben und auch das Publikum hat uns bis zum Schluss unterstützt. Ich kann nur sagen, dass wir am Mittwoch das nächste Spiel haben und dieses Team und dieser Verein bis zum bitteren Ende kämpfen werden, solange man uns lässt. Wir freuen uns jetzt richtig auf das nächste Spiel gegen Atlético, denn das Team steht zusammen und hat Lust auf den nächsten Sieg.“

"I can´t blame the lads, they fought well and the croud supported us until the end. All I can say is that we have another game on Wednesday and this team and club will fight until the bitter end, as long as they let us. We´re looking forward to the next game against Atlético, the team sticks together and wants another victory."

Same old story...

Pitbull2k4

"Wir dürfen ja nichts sagen, sonst werden wir wieder bestraft. Aber es haben wohl 80.000 gesehen, was der Schiedsrichter hier abgeliefert hat. Während alle gesehen haben, was hier los war, kommt er noch zu mir und zeigt mir die Gelbe Karte, obwohl ich mich nie im Ton vergriffen habe. Wir können absolut nichts machen, aber je mehr Klippen sich uns auftun, umso größer ist unser Stolz."

"We´re not allowed to say anything, otherwise we´ll get punished. But 80.000 people saw, what the referee did here. While everyone was watching, he came to me and showed me a yellow card, although I never raised my voice. We can´t do anything, but the more obstacles we have to face, the greater our pride is.

„Ich kann den Jungs gar nichts vorwerfen, sie haben alles gegeben und auch das Publikum hat uns bis zum Schluss unterstützt. Ich kann nur sagen, dass wir am Mittwoch das nächste Spiel haben und dieses Team und dieser Verein bis zum bitteren Ende kämpfen werden, solange man uns lässt. Wir freuen uns jetzt richtig auf das nächste Spiel gegen Atlético, denn das Team steht zusammen und hat Lust auf den nächsten Sieg.“

"I can´t blame the lads, they fought well and the croud supported us until the end. All I can say is that we have another game on Wednesday and this team and club will fight until the bitter end, as long as they let us. We´re looking forward to the next game against Atlético, the team sticks together and wants another victory."

Same old story...

I honestly can't believe he constantly gets away with it. Madrid are really desperate for titles to drag their name through the mud like that. Such whining over the ref in a game where not much controversial happened; the dives were blatant. And this after he has been lucky with the ref so many times this season.

I wonder whether he actually believes his own crap. Either he's completely delusional or he has so little pride and dignity that he would stoop to this level to gain an advantage (or try to at least). I don't know which one is worse. They're probably both worse.

If he actually showed some admirable qualities at times he might go down in history as a great manager. Now all there will be left of him in 50 years is a wikipedia entry documenting his trophies. He seems so desperate for attention he gets it in the worst possible way. His controversies are short lived; most people like them like they like celebrity gossip, it's forgotten in a day. And because this is all he makes of himself, he will be forgotten too. He might as well have remained our translator :)

Put a bit facetiously of course, but if there's any justice in the world with a core of truth.

/rant

Der Kaiser

I should have mentioned that it was Karanka who held the press conference and made those statements. Not that Mourinho would have said anything different, though.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Remember when the league was not even underway and Mourinho was already complaining about the calendar? It would be hilarious if Atlético, Bilbao and some other could take away some points from them...

Maria

the fact that he uses that puppet Karanka to moan, proves,yet again,how big a coward he really is

AqC27NgCAAAhsAU.jpg

According to Sid Lowe, Mourinho will not talk again this season (except in Champions League, where he's obliged to). I seriously don't understand why..in Spain he got away with things that he wouldn't be dreaming of doing in England and 70% of the media is under Florentino's power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans