Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/the-front-el-mundo-deportivo-11-04-2012/
The last headline "Iturralde attacks Mourinho" what is it about?

"He has a lengthy history of criticising referees. Just look at how he behaved in England when he was at Chelsea, in Italy during his spell with Inter, or in Portugal with Porto. If you talk to the referees in England and Italy, you know how they all think about Mourinho. Just look at his behaviour there and you'll realise that what he's doing now is nothing new." ~Former ref Iturralde Gonzalez

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Some ex-Atletico player criticized him too... He said it is really unbelievable when Mou complains about the refs because they've got decisions in their favor which are enough for a life time

M

mitkoa7x

Former ref? Iturralde Gonzalez retired? Damn he was my favorite... didnt take crap from anyone.

gingerless

every time you see him on the screen the cunt is throwing a fit over a call or yelling at the linesman or in tonight's case going over to the opposite coach's dugout and being a cunt there. seriously how do you madrid assholes stand watching him every game?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
every time you see him on the screen the cunt is throwing a fit over a call or yelling at the linesman or in tonight's case going over to the opposite coach's dugout and being a cunt there. seriously how do you madrid assholes stand watching him every game?

Sporting's bench provoked him, they threw a ball into the field to stop play. Mourinho's should have poked someone's eye.

But anyway, he isn't more annoying than a new comer 20 year old who dives for a living and is ugly as sin.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Sporting's bench provoked him, they threw a ball into the field to stop play. Mourinho's should have poked someone's eye.

But anyway, he isn't more annoying than a new comer 20 year old who dives for a living and is ugly as sin.

It was a blatant two handed shove, Cuenca would have made the ball had it not happened.

ricknattery

Having DiveMaria(even uglier and definitely more of a diver) on your team, I have no idea where did you get the nerve to bring that topic up

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Who the hell talked about Cuenca? I was talking about Di Maria...he annoys me...

But since you KNOW that Cuenca is also a diver, you got all defensive right away...sheesh...

gingerless

i had divemaria in mind too when i read that. my conscience is clear. although cuenca is also ugly as sin as is a bit of a diver

ricknattery

Who the hell talked about Cuenca? I was talking about Di Maria...he annoys me...

But since you KNOW that Cuenca is also a diver, you got all defensive right away...sheesh...

new comer?
20 year old?

you should have chosen your words a bit more carefully and the trolling would have been epic :lol:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
i had divemaria in mind too when i read that. my conscience is clear. although cuenca is also ugly as sin as is a bit of a diver

hahaha...fuck off. You also thought it was Cuenca :p...

I just figured since the first two posts were pretty heated, I'd stop it right away :D

AL-MALKI

I hope this piece of shit stays in Madrid for ever perfect match
He sums up that scum of club quite well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans