Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

Disgraceful man, always blaming others after his shortcomings....
At his age and still with that childish attitude, pathetic. Twisted society where guys like these are admired:facepalm:

BarcaGirl

2wn47r8.jpg

LOL

X

xaviniesta

Who cares. He won the CL from the second spot twice.

exactly, HE won it, not the team. he always says in the his interviews that I won this and then I won that. man this guys ego is infinite. but as they say in portugal, too much humility is vanity. i'm sure he'd vote for himself as the best coach of the year.

El Gato

Villarato!
He won it as much as the team did. Just because other coaches don't say it, doesn't mean it's any less true. Were you saying the same thing when got on his knees in the middle of Bernabeu and hailed his team for getting 100 points?

Plus why would he give a shit what Cules think about his humility?

M

mitkoa7x

exactly, HE won it, not the team. he always says in the his interviews that I won this and then I won that. man this guys ego is infinite. but as they say in portugal, too much humility is vanity. i'm sure he'd vote for himself as the best coach of the year.

Further proof of that is a vid of him celebrating RM's La Liga title last season showing 7 fingers, which is the number of league titles he has won over the years.

Yugi

"I was the one that brought him into the first team squad."

"Who called him up for pre-season with the first team, three times? Me. Who stopped him leaving? Me. Who gave him a first-team contract? Me. Who arranges all that? Me. You lot calculate on the basis of the games he doesn't play. I calculate on the basis of the games he does: Getafe, Mallorca, the cup, last season. You lot talk but we'll keep on our path. The merit is his. But I did that. You seem to forget that I didn't like Juan Mata go or Alvaro Negredo. I let Pedro León go. But, remember: Mata? Not me. Negredo. Not me."

:worthy:
he did so much for Morata and now he is reaping the what he has sown, brilliant again from Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans