Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo10

I love it how times and times again he subs off defenders and throws in every attacker he has on the bench. What do we tell Mou?

Not today. :pep:

Markouskas

Hahahaahah what a stupid coach...Actually its not something unexpected..He is doing it wrong long time ago..Tonight its just culmination.

khorne

I somehow still believe that everything he does and has done since he left porto is one giant scheme. He takes over a team and creates so much dissent and controversy during his stay that when he's gone the football nation is deeply fractured and destabilized and will pose no threat to him, when finally, in 2014 he "spontaneously" decides to coach portugal for the world cup. England, Italy, now Spain. I suppose he omitted france since he figured they destroy themselves more effectively than he could. When real kick him out, and his next club is in Germany, then we must fear for the worst.

JackaL

I somehow still believe that everything he does and has done since he left porto is one giant scheme. He takes over a team and creates so much dissent and controversy during his stay that when he's gone the football nation is deeply fractured and destabilized and will pose no threat to him, when finally, in 2014 he "spontaneously" decides to coach portugal for the world cup. England, Italy, now Spain. I suppose he omitted france since he figured they destroy themselves more effectively than he could. When real kick him out, and his next club is in Germany, then we must fear for the worst.

Won't be the case. The German Bundesliga, although a great and spectacular league is not branded as EPL and La Liga, so not a good choice for him to go there. Another fact is, that he doesn't know the language. It's one of his main arguments to say yes / no to certain jobs. The same reason why Hitzfeld never went to England.

Trickykid

Haha! That's quite the theory you have going there.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

I'm not sure if it goes this far but I've long suspected Mourinho has his eyes on the Portuguese NT job and has over the years made decisions that will benefit Portugal over the rest of Europe.

Richard.H

Hahahaahah what a stupid coach...Actually its not something unexpected..He is doing it wrong long time ago..Tonight its just culmination.

szv2r9nn3k6r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans