Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellsangel1

Mourinho won't be a success at Chelsea like he was in 04-07.

Second time around is never the same.

Chelsea have a lot of holes to fill. Ashley Cole seems to be coming towards the end of his career so I think they are going to need a LB. I'm not convinced of either
David Luiz or Gary Cahill as CB's. They definitely need a striker and a holding central midfielder. I think Mourinho also prefers a more physical midfield than what they have at the moment with Hazard, Oscar and Mata. I just don't think that that midfield really suits they way Mourinho likes to play.....

xavisionary

He successfully destabilised the greatest team ever to play football. Mock him all you want but for that he deserves credit.

hellsangel1

He didn't destabilize anything. Barca got the better of him in 2 cup competitions last season. This season the club is already in decline as can be seen in the Champions League when we have faced tougher competition a lot of which has co-incided with the loss of form or decline of some influential players at Barca like Puyol, Xavi etc.

Maria

He successfully destabilised the greatest team ever to play football. Mock him all you want but for that he deserves credit.

I shall give the credit for that to Rosell and Zubi..and as far as Mourinho goes, all I can do is thank him for his league campaign. And I believe that he should stay at RM next season..all he has to do is buy a striker and a LB and his squad will be a fantastic one. With the players he has, the CL will come sooner or later.

Last edited:

Jenks

I wouldn't necessarily assume that he specifically meant Chelsea when he said he wants to work where people love him to be. It could just as easily be City, especially with the way Mancini is going and the money that would be at his disposal there.

BigBarcaBoy

Really can't agree with that, what else is he credited for, an end to world hunger ? In all seriousness our current problems have nothing to do with him however much he might think so.

Kerrybai

I wouldn't necessarily assume that he specifically meant Chelsea when he said he wants to work where people love him to be. It could just as easily be City, especially with the way Mancini is going and the money that would be at his disposal there.

Its almost certainly Chelsea.

Jenks

ITV pundits were just ripping him to bits, saying he "let himself down" with that interview last night.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I don't want this egomaniac anywhere near england - unfortunately the muppets in the press fall for his propaganda all the time because they are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans