Jose Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

If he really leaves, his time on rm was quite the huge failure.

Also, funny all they can aspire is the cdr. The opposite of last season. Maybe karma exists :p

980x735p.jpg

Irish_Cules

Mourinho interviewed by ITV after the game. Asked if maybe he would win it with Madrid next year. His reply; "Maybe not. I want to be at a place that I love and where I am loved."

Back to Chelsea then?

BarcaOG

Banned
I disagree with you, Flavia. Jose may not have won the Champions league, but the put a stop to Barca's domestic dominance, if for one season.

More than that though, he ended Barca's dominance over Madrid. Beginning with the 2-2 Copa del Rey draw with Pep's Barcelona last year Madrid have increasingly performed better against us. That's certainly an accomplishment.

Doobs

The Messiah
He had the most expensive team ever assembled. One title and a copa they would've won with almost any competitive coach.

F

Flavia

I disagree with you, Flavia. Jose may not have won the Champions league, but the put a stop to Barca's domestic dominance, if for one season.

More than that though, he ended Barca's dominance over Madrid. Beginning with the 2-2 Copa del Rey draw with Pep's Barcelona last year Madrid have increasingly performed better against us. That's certainly an accomplishment.
Florentino got him for la decima, 1st and foremost. That dominance wasn't going to last forever, anyway. Had Pelegrini stayed, I believe they would have been doing much better by now. Mou's antics don't stain only the rivals. It starts to rot his own team from the inside. Look at casillas. That's why it's a shame he'll leave. If ancelotti is the one going to madrid, you'll see the improvement.

Kerrybai

Complains about the Hummels handball saying it should be a red but Ramos should have seen red too...

Anyways he is on his way to England, Chelsea to be exact. He pretty much admitted it on ITV although they made a mess of the interview as they ran out of time. He was brought in to win La Decima and failed with a very expensive team. Now he'll go back to Chelsea where he will be given unlimited funds.

Still though he deserves credit for winning the league and beating us on a couple of occasions.

Irish_Cules

This may be true but all he has managed to win at Madrid is one league title and a Copa del Rey (maybe two). This isn't really impressive for the most expensive squad ever assembled in history managed arguably the best manager in the world. If he won the Champions League this year it his era would have been looked upon as a huge success in which he won every trophy there was to win in Spain and the Champions league , overtaking Barcelona as Spain's strongest force. Failing to win this one trophy and/or failing to retain the league has been a disappointing end to his time at Madrid. He did manage to get the upper hand on Barca in the classicos this season but he still lost the league to us. Considering all of this, and adding on top of it all the internal unrest in the Madrid dressing room during his reign, he has been a bit of a disappointment.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Stop disrespect this mastermind, his epic plan to abandon La Liga and win CL this year. Just wait when he win it in the end of season later. :D

:eusa_think: wait... This isn't December 2012? Holy, I forgot this is 2013 :lol:

Dont know why people are mocking him, he has taken Madrid to the final..what they were begging for...finally they can regain the CDR, we will just have to make do with the La Liga crown

D

Don_Andrés

Just been showing part of the post match press conference on Sky.

Mourinho just said "I'm loved in England, especially at one club...In Spain it's different a lot of people hate and quite a few of them are in this room" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans