Jude Bellingham

Morten

"€103m transfer fee? We now also had someone who came for a lot of money and virtually let his career rest. A lot of money and I think everyone would say in retrospect: That was not such a good transfer. But now let's start from the positive.”

- Kroos

Kroos out there roasting Hazard, though he has a point, big signings don't neccessarily work out.

fergus90

Meanwhile Fergus90 in his mind: Meh Jacob Ramsey is better!
Haha no doubt. Bellingham may well fall short of whatever expectations that kind of transfer fee places on him.

However the dark times for Madrid i'm very sceptical of. Barca is constantly wrestling with FFP to build a super-team and Real are usually destination #1 for most footballers so no danger of the supply line running dry.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Coz of his nationality ofcourse.

If his name was Jorge Bellinguez, they'd all twerk for him.

I'll repeat: He's clear of Pedri.
Your talking as if English players are not normally massively overrated. If up and coming English players were rated fairly in the past 20 years, maybe people wouldn't be so sceptical.

Forgive me, but my scepticism began during the Tournoi tournament, when the English media were asking who was better, Shearer or R9 :xavi:

Temptation

Your talking as if English players are not normally massively overrated. If up and coming English players were rated fairly in the past 20 years, maybe people wouldn't be so sceptical.

Forgive me, but my scepticism began during the Tournoi tournament, when the English media were asking who was better, Shearer or R9 :xavi:
They are overrated by English media and underrated by everybody else.

Rory

Which english players have been overhyped in recent years though?

Sancho was hyped based on performances in the German league. Players from Dortmund are always hyped up. Bellingham has never played in the premier league so can't claim it's from playing there.

As Temptation said just pretend his name is Jose Buenaventura or some shit.

fergus90

Which english players have been overhyped in recent years though?

Sancho was hyped based on performances in the German league. Players from Dortmund are always hyped up. Bellingham has never played in the premier league so can't claim it's from playing there.

As Temptation said just pretend his name is Jose Buenaventura or some shit.
Bellingham is streets ahead of Sancho in personality and mentality too.

From the moment he broke through it was clear he was headed to the top.

Home of Barca Fans