Jude Bellingham

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

We have had to endure ridicule of the greatest player of all time and how he couldn't hack it or is too scared to play in the oh so great Premier League for the last 15 years. And people think we are being egregious because we think a 19 year old who has only done it at Dortmund may underwhelm at Real Madrid?

Yeah, that's a pity party that I ain't turning up to. :benitez:

fergus90

Only place he is heading to is Most expensive Football flop list alongside Coutinho and Hazard
Nothing will end up topping Coutinho.

He got loaned out only to score goal 7 and 8 against Barca in a drubbing and then went for 20 mill two years later.

Rory

We have had to endure ridicule of the greatest player of all time and how he couldn't hack it or is too scared to play in the oh so great Premier League for the last 15 years. And people think we are being egregious because we think a 19 year old who has only done it at Dortmund may underwhelm at Real Madrid?

Yeah, that's a pity party that I ain't turning up to. :benitez:
Nonsense post. No one's asking for a pity party. Just pointing out obvious bias where it exists. People saying Messi couldn't hack it in the EPL are obviously morons, fighting morons by being a moron isn't the best tactic.

Saying he may underwhelm is a reasonable thing to say. Far cry from what is being said though.

iniestaGOAT

Nothing will end up topping Coutinho.

He got loaned out only to score goal 7 and 8 against Barca in a drubbing and then went for 20 mill two years later.

Two meaningless goals. Game was already lost. Still ended up getting 20m.

Unlike that bum hazard, contract terminated. Free hamburger money. Def worse.

Belingham soon to follow his footsteps.

El Gato

Villarato!
"€103m transfer fee? We now also had someone who came for a lot of money and virtually let his career rest. A lot of money and I think everyone would say in retrospect: That was not such a good transfer. But now let's start from the positive.”

- Kroos

Kroos out there roasting Hazard, though he has a point, big signings don't neccessarily work out.
Not even sure he meant Hazard. Could of meant Bale too. But I suppose they used to get on so probably not

Jude's first conference and already know he'll be great
Top choice of number
Photo with a top coach
Top takes on everything

Give him Zidane role and make two pivots clean up the air behind him for 8 years

Jenks

Because he is ENGLISH. Those guys are known for underestimating any league other than PL. And hyping up any skilled english player they see.

He will find out soon there is LEVELS to this shit. And LA LIGA is 10 times more skilled than PL.
He hasn't played much against Spanish teams but he's done OK when he has.

Porque

Should be great for Madrid. I don't see the compatibility of him with Tchou and Cama, but then time is on their side.

Similar to how I don't see the compatibility with Gavi, Frenkie and Pedri as a trio for us right now.

Can see one of Camavinga or Tchoumeni being potentially discarded for a decent sum anyways. Unless their is a hidden level in boths games, and giving respect to Tchou for first season adjusting, they haven't had a run of being good let alone great in midfield yet.

iniestaGOAT

Should be great for Madrid. I don't see the compatibility of him with Tchou and Cama, but then time is on their side.

Similar to how I don't see the compatibility with Gavi, Frenkie and Pedri as a trio for us right now.

Can see one of Camavinga or Tchoumeni being potentially discarded for a decent sum anyways. Unless their is a hidden level in boths games, and giving respect to Tchou for first season adjusting, they haven't had a run of being good let alone great in midfield yet.

Valverde is also there. They are stacked in midfield.

Stacked with mid players

BJJ

Perez has rebuilt the midfield but attack and defence are missing pieces. They need a striker and two full backs imo.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perez has rebuilt the midfield but attack and defence are missing pieces. They need a striker and two full backs imo.

Rebuilt the midfield? They have no midfielder in the mould of Kroos and Modric to replace them. Bellingham, Valverde, Camavinga are all more or less the same profile.

Who's going to retain possession and be the creative outlet?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His technique/ball retention looked suspect the few times I saw him play. He can make careless, poor quality touches. Maybe I’m wrong but curious to watch him with a larger sample

Home of Barca Fans