Jude Bellingham

Maradona37

In yo dreams you slug :lol:
Properly pining for attention liking my posts I see
No idea where you think I was pining for your attention - you mentioned me first you troglodyte. And I often like posts where I don't like the postER - not everyone is as intellectually limited as you and has the thought process ' think the guy is a cunt, can't like one of his posts!' That's bollocks-tier level posting, so not surprised you subscribe to it. If I see a decent post I like it, even if the poster is generally clueless. And the posts I was liking from you generally had nothing to do with football anyway - were about how you and I aren't the same person (thank fuck, you American cunt).

More like in your dreams pal. You're absolutely clueless about the game as is obvious from your posts little maggot :sneaky:

It was also very predictable you would reply like that, luddite. On to ignore you go, it's long overdue.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Just gonna post here and there, it's easy to leave for weeks on end anyway. It's very easy to make a few posts once or twice a week.

jamrock

He has a classic Zidane game, while he was at Madrid and that mofo is concerned by many a top 10 all time player

Doesn't matter what he does here, as long as he keeps scoring long range shots and all that jazz

Maradona37

He really is a guy whose strengths are his athleticism, not his technique, a Moments FC type player. Now athleticism is very important but his technique is particularly mediocre compared to many less heralded players. If he isn't being supplied he won't be in the game.

A hyped up PR merchant if ever I saw one. He will probably get on the end of a cross after a poor 90 mins in his next game and be the best player in the world again. Yawn.

The worst thing about him is he's really unintelligent and genuinely believes the hype that he's an all-time great level talent. Idiot.

Just compare him to Palmer and it's clear who's the MUCH more naturally gifted player, despite Palmer having half the hype.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Scary fact : Most of Barcaforum, who have actually seen Dani Olmo play this season, think Bellingham is better than him. :facepalm:.

Then I go in to the Lamine thread expecting a shower of praise after an outrageous cameo and I see a Palmer Vs Lamine debate going on. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

This forum man. Either it severely lacks ball knowledge, or they just like being negative about everything, including underrating our own players.

Olmo and Lamine are fucking stratospheres clear of Bellingham and Palmer. :lamine:

Maradona37

Yes it's no disservice to Palmer - he is one of my favourite players right now but obviously Yamal is very superior. To be fair the discussion was posted from Redcafe on that issue so it's those clowns lacking the knowledge (as per usual). Palmer is superb though.

Olmo is a much more technically accomplished and intelligent player than Bellingham. A lot of people love size, power, athleticism and stats though, so that's why loads prefer Bellend to Olmo. They just think Bellend is a more 'clutch' player (horrible Americanised term). It is what it is.

I would much rather watch an in-form and fit Olmo every day of the week than Bellingham.

Much of it is also hype - Olmo has no hype, whereas Bellingham is the 'face of football' and its ads etc these days. So even if someone prefers Olmo, they might be scared to say it for fear of being ostracised (like your comments about Ronaldo being outside the top 10). I'd bet a lot of people think Olmo is better deep down but are socially conditioned to prefer the 'star boy' Bellingham.

Home of Barca Fans