Julián Álvarez

Messi983

Atleti will play 3-5-2 like last year.

Something like this:

Oblak

???? - Gimenez - RLN

Molina - De Paul - Koke - Gallagher - Lino

Alvarez - Sorloth

Still need another CB and I think Griezmann will leave.

Maradona37

I already stated he is a great finisher. I don't know, he has insane abilities to hit a ball and I never saw him having issues at that. In Argentina he had the numbers too.

Personally I think Aguero was better due to his better dribling skills but this guy isn't some bum and is the same type of striker with a taste for fine goals. What makes him superior to Aguero is his will to sacrifice himself for the better of the team. He is the opposite of Mbappe and I will always respect that.
I hope he does well, he is such a good lad and La Liga needs some stars, I doubt nothing about his skills as CF only his mental state. He degraded alot after the WC.

Aguero was obviously better - he was one of the best players of his generation. He had finishing ability, dribbling, low centre of gravity, could pass. He was a similar striker to Romario in many ways.

Alvarez is an excellent player too though and probably more athletic and fitter than Aguero was. He works hard for the team, can press, can strike a ball well as you say, can link up well. He's a rounded player who is very good in many attributes without being the best in anything. The fee is high as we have been saying but if he helps make Atletico a better team or a challenger it is worth it.

soul24rage

Atleti will play 3-5-2 like last year.

Something like this:

Oblak

???? - Gimenez - RLN

Molina - De Paul - Koke - Gallagher - Lino

Alvarez - Sorloth

Still need another CB and I think Griezmann will leave.
They should sign Facundo Medina to fill in that ??? spot

JamDav1982

Other than Alvarez not sure there is an Atletico player there would take in Barca starting line up and even then not for that fee.

Maybe Molina.

Birdy

--------------------Oblak
-----------Gimenez - Witsel -RLN
Molina - De Paul/Koke - Gallagher - Lino
-------------------Cardioman
---------------Alvarez - Sorloth

I don't think Griezzy leaves

PS: It's a massive financial backing for Simone who has to deliver.
But he won't, as he is done at top level

companyofcules

Add Modric(our fan) back in 2008, Kroos vs Rakitic, Benzema (fan of Barcelona, most complete number 9) vs some Bosnian, Mbappe vs Dumbele, Haland vs Kevin Prince Boateng
We are so stupid it hurts. I think Kroos would have upset the amigos(Old Xavi lol) so that might be the excuse, but the rest are absolutely moronic decisions.

Our only big transfers were made by Rosell.
The guy saved this club by pure vision.
His stupid partener brought it back to 2003 level.
Vini, Endrick, Rodrigo will play for Barcelona today if only that guy would call the shots.
He should be heading the transfers.
1000045934.jpg

companyofcules

"It was between Beckham, Ronaldinho or [Thierry] Henry. United told us that they would sell him to us if we won the [presidential] election as we didn't have the power at that time," Laporta told MARCA.

"But they used us and in the end he signed for Madrid. We met at Heathrow Airport and signed a document which said that they would sell him to us if we struck an agreement with the agent.

Our whole remontada is based on Laporta failing to bring his favorite, but not this time. Lewandowski it is here

Home of Barca Fans