Juvenil A

Tonykross

He played 10 minutes against Almeria and one minute in the Classico, you would not expect him to start logging heavy minutes after a very long layoff.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
So which Juvenil A players are definitely gonna be promoted to the B team next season? Samper and Sandro probably will (good thing for Samper too because the B team desperately needs good midfielders). Who else?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
So which Juvenil A players are definitely gonna be promoted to the B team next season? Samper and Sandro probably will (good thing for Samper too because the B team desperately needs good midfielders). Who else?

Samper and Sandro are most likely. At this rate Pol Calvet will also be moved up, he'll be too old for the team next year. He might go out on loan however. Other options are Ebwelle and Adama but they might be too young still. Nando Quesada and Babunski have a slight chance too.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Won 6-0 vs Gava despite Sergi Samper and Sandro Ramirez being away with Spain u-18.

Goals by Babunski (2), Herrera, Calvet, Ebwelle and Sanabria.

khaled_a_d

I won't claim I know a lot about the team ,but I would like to see Ondoa getting promoted ,Oir and Masip will be 24 by the start of next season ,and they aren't that good ,not to mention they have no future what so ever in first team

Also surprised no body mentioned Ebwelle ,I think he should be promoted to replace Deulofeu
i hope, adama traore will promote. he is young for this. but i hope, he will
Don't know a lot about him,but he is not so young for this,he is just 4 months younger than Grimaldo

Tonykross

I'm also surprised why Ebwelle is always under the radar, he is a player who can change a game in a heartbeat just like Deulofeu and has a better workrate.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Doesn't Traore play for the Spanish u-17 team? I think he definitely should stay with Juvenil A for another season and then maybe spend 2 seasons in Barcelona B before getting promoted to the first team (under the assumption that he continues to impress).

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Doesn't Traore play for the Spanish u-17 team? I think he definitely should stay with Juvenil A for another season and then maybe spend 2 seasons in Barcelona B before getting promoted to the first team (under the assumption that he continues to impress).

Yes he does, and yes he should!

Also he seems to be back from his injury, as he got close to 20 minutes during the last game

Home of Barca Fans