Juvenil A

SamperFCB

Quite disappointing. Not the most talented squad in our youth, but this team should've achieved more than this with guys like: Sergi Samper, Adama, Ebwelle, Bagnack and the injured Sandro. Both the NextGen Cup and Copa de Campeones very disappointing in the knock-out phase.

SamperFCB

Juvenil B is even worse than this Juvenil A. In my opinion the worst generation in the last 5/6 years that I've been following the youth teams. No, that won't be a success next year. Especially when the big guys like Sergi Samper and Adama will be promoted to Barca B.

Tonykross

In my opinion Adama should spend another year with the Juvenile A team, his game is still very raw,needs to develop more end product and become more versatile.He seems to have only one move,beating his man and whips in a cross from the byline.

SamperFCB

Problem is that Barca B lacks a good right winger. Especially when Deulofeu will be promoted this summer to the first team. He's already too good for the Segunda.. won't learn anything there. So therefore, I would promoted Adama since the B team misses a player like him.

Tonykross

Problem is that Barca B lacks a good right winger. Especially when Deulofeu will be promoted this summer to the first team. He's already too good for the Segunda.. won't learn anything there. So therefore, I would promoted Adama since the B team misses a player like him.

This team was very exciting with Ebwelle,Sandro and Adama as the front three,as soon as Sandro got injured,everything feel apart.

Blach

Juvenil B is even worse than this Juvenil A. In my opinion the worst generation in the last 5/6 years that I've been following the youth teams. No, that won't be a success next year. Especially when the big guys like Sergi Samper and Adama will be promoted to Barca B.

I think it is fine with a bad generation, cause seriously, we cannot make space for all of those talents in the A squad! And we all know, there will be coming good generations again very soon!

Ronnie10

I also think Juvenil A next season wont be that bad. In the end Juvenil B also has some brilliant players, they have good defenders. Also some talents from Cadet A will be joining Juvenil A directly.

SamperFCB

Santi Mina destroyes Real Madrid Juvenil A. Scored already 2 times in 15 minutes. Currently, 3-0 after 38 minutes.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Santi Mina destroyes Real Madrid Juvenil A. Scored already 2 times in 15 minutes. Currently, 3-0 after 38 minutes.

Mina is such a talented kid. He seems like a 'dark horse' kind of player who won't pop up on the media's radar until he's like 20 or 21

Home of Barca Fans